To clarify what Gargoyles need

neck items 
leg items 
the stats on all the new shiny is fine but putting them on stuff gargs just cant use or already have lots of choices seems well biased and unfair

to repeat 
neck items 
leg items

also a throwing weapon with whirlwind you should be embarrassed that the boomerang doesn't already have...

please and thank you 

@Kyronix @Mesanna @Bleak
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,338
    My gargoyle has a legendary artifact amulet in the neck slot and britches of warding in the leg slot. 

Back in March I suggested the addition of a chakram for gargoyles. Would this be the right weapon to have whirlwind as a special?  What would you put with it as the 2nd?

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    edited August 2021
    As long as Archers get a WW weapon!

They need a Gargoyle version of Scalis or Corgul that drops Gargoyle items. (but everyone would complain because it drops stupid Gargoyle stuff)

I doubt the devs would make a necklace that is better then the one I looted.  It is just difficult to find necklaces and earrings for Gargs.

Legs are easy to find or use Britches.  You can craft legs with reforging also.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    edited August 2021
    Yes i have sweet legendary items in these spots what good is 15 sdi or 10 hci if i have to lose my earrings the other races get a sweet choice for a otherwise useless spot

And I can name numerous examples of throwing weapon with a ww type attack but no archery ones..
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,046
    McDougle said:
    And I can name numerous examples of throwing weapon with a ww type attack but no archery ones..
    That just shows they already have what you are asking for.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited August 2021

Don't make me post xena warrior princess pictures 
  • McDougle said:

Don't make me post xena warrior princess pictures 
    Warrior Princess GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

@Victim_Of_Siege well damn Vic's won the internet  :D