"Leaking" flat roofs "bug"! :D

Yesterday I was placing some stuff on my "roof garden", and I noted that the objects placed on a specifc tile disappeared once placed. I was worried, but after a while I realized that on the same tile on the floor below I had palced a woodshelf (container). I checked and, lo! the disappearing items were inside the said shelf.
A funny "structural" roof bug indeed... :)
I.
Tagged:

Comments

• SlissSliss Posts: 282
    Yeah, it's a bug that was there from the beginning of the customizable castles, and is still not fixed. It's inadvisable to place anything valuable, especially things that span multiple tiles, on the custom tiles.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Sliss said:
    Yeah, it's a bug that was there from the beginning of the customizable castles, and is still not fixed. It's inadvisable to place anything valuable, especially things that span multiple tiles, on the custom tiles.
    Thx! :)
    Anyway, I don't use "custom tiles" in the sense of "carpenter made" ones, if this is what you mean, but only the standard ones of a customizable house...
  • It is a bug that's gone on earlier then customize castles parts. I find it  happens to me in EC. I always switch to Classic Client.