Allow multiple trash barrels in house?

Maybe I'm missing an element that would cause issues but in large homes / castles ,  would be alot more convenient :)   Especially when your clean-up points trash / crafting trash are on another floor or far away.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    I'm not sure whether that would be possible or not - but there is an alternative.  Venus Flytrap plants act as a trash barrel, as do sacrificial altars from Heritage tokens or the store.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Yes i have sacrificial altars everywhere!!
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    I just wish when you go to place a trash barrel in your house that already has one it would just delete the old one and place a new one so you didn't have to remember where you placed the darn thing 3 years, even 1 month ago and have to hunt for the darn thing.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    Mariah said:
    I'm not sure whether that would be possible or not - but there is an alternative.  Venus Flytrap plants act as a trash barrel, as do sacrificial altars from Heritage tokens or the store.

Thank you! I wasn't aware this was in the store
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Drago said:
    Mariah said:

Thank you! I wasn't aware this was in the store
    They are on legacy tokens also.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GwenGwen Posts: 210
    Mariah said:
    Awesome! Got both , flytrap looks amazing!