end of Termur spawn

Dear developers,

today I logged in after server up to find the new spawn in Termur gone... My guess is that this simply wasn't announced but is intentional. Or is it?

I don't mind things being tempoirarily but I think a bit more communication on start and end dates would help people plan better to get what they want.

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Kyronix did say the Wildfire event was starting next week (maybe Monday??) so I'm guessing they are turning the champ spawn off Sunday to clean everything up for the new treasures event.

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Would have been nice to know exactly when the spawn was turning off. 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Soon ...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • GwenGwen Posts: 210
    Really hope to know in advance when such spawns will be over. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    Ya everyone is scurrying around trying to get pages.  I also though the spawn would last till the whole event cycle.

@Kyronix ; can you put the potion in the store please, even if it has the wrong name.  We can figure it out.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Pawain said:
    Ya everyone is scurrying around trying to get pages.  I also though the spawn would last till the whole event cycle.
    I think they turned off the other spawns before ("The guide") or during (Batlin) the other treasure of events... turning off over the weekend for Wildfire to start this week would follow those guidelines. 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Checked yesterday looks like it is finished above ground.  Found Yukon nearby under ground.  Maybe it will continue pages of lore drops underground.  Maybe not.  Price for pages should go up now.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    I don't think everything should be announced, especially events that yield rewards (crap or epic rewards).  It will inflate the market and people will farm the sht outta it if they know when the egg timers gonna go off.