nightsite

2»

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,182
    edited July 2022
    McDougle said:
    As i stated in my initial post i understand all the work arounds that doesn't change the fact that everything should be imbuable on everything 
    How does this comment come into play for night sight? You can imbue night sight on armor as long as you have enough space. Personally, I think it would be wasting a property but you do have an option.

Are you saying that night sight should be able to be imbued on something like a weapon,(which is an even bigger waste of a property)? 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    keven2002 said:
    McDougle said:
    As i stated in my initial post i understand all the work arounds that doesn't change the fact that everything should be imbuable on everything 
    How does this comment come into play for night sight? You can imbue night sight on armor as long as you have enough space. Personally, I think it would be wasting a property but you do have an option.

Are you saying that night sight should be able to be imbued on something like a weapon,(which is an even bigger waste of a property)? 
    If i want to waste the points i should be able regardless of the property or item we've moved from nightsight to discussing imbuing 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    edited July 2022
    McDougle said:
    keven2002 said:
    McDougle said:

If i want to waste the points i should be able regardless of the property or item we've moved from nightsight to discussing imbuing 

Well let's be a little reasonable here... imbuing nightsight on something like a weapon would be silly and your argument is essentially "I should be able to do whatever I want even if it doesn't make sense".

You are demanding the ability to do something you would never do. And this is the type of thing you would also ding the Devs for not responding too even though what you are demanding isn't even logical.

I know you are bored just like me with the lack of fresh stuff to do but yeeesh give it a break, will ya?  :D
    keven2002 said:
    McDougle said:
    keven2002 said:
    McDougle said:

Well let's be a little reasonable here... imbuing nightsight on something like a weapon would be silly and your argument is essentially "I should be able to do whatever I want even if it doesn't make sense".

You are demanding the ability to do something you would never do. And this is the type of thing you would also ding the Devs for not responding too even though what you are demanding isn't even logical.

I know you are bored just like me with the lack of fresh stuff to do but yeeesh give it a break, will ya?  :D
    I orginally posted because I wanted to add it to something but to answer your question without a doubt we should be able to imbue cooking and nightsight on anything we like 
    edited July 2022
    Now you want to be able to imbue skills on anything you want?

What would be the point of even having to build skills at that point? You could put +15 taming/lore/vet on every piece you have and have 120 of each skill with a base of zero. You said in another post that combo can kill everything in the game, so now you are getting +360 skills just from your suit with another 720 left over.  I think that's pretty far over the top, don't you?
    Properties not skills 
    McDougle said:
    I orginally posted because I wanted to add it to something but to answer your question without a doubt we should be able to imbue cooking and nightsight on anything we like 
    Cooking is a skill - not a property.
    We need the developers to check in fast Kevin and I are debating a year old thread...paddy cakes come tell us it's all okay 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,997Moderator
    It occurs to me that someone has deliberately taken this thread down a rabbit hole. Please get it back on track and discard the ridiculous before I feel obliged to apply a padlock.
    Thank you.