you can turn mark of travesty into gargoyle item with mapmaker glasses

hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
edited June 2021 in Bugs
so I was testing to see if it could be done I turned my necro/spirit speak into mapmaker glasses and then used alter deed on it well it gave it 20 necro and 20 spirit speak and instead of gm's or whomever fixing it they just set it to 10 swords/10 wrestling and still gargoyle same as a healing/anatomy one was turned into fencing/tactics.... I'm not sure why they didn't put the original skills back on it this was all done before i had a chance to report it and even then they probably would have messed it up like they already did @Mesanna @Mesanna1 @Kyronix

Comments

• hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
    id just like it to be fixed if its not allowed for them to be gargoyle please revert to human or place correct skills back on it please 
    if not ill sell a rare swords/wrestling gargoyle mark/glasses lol
  • MrNiceMrNice Posts: 29
    The whole "transmog" system in general has been an absolute #$^% show since they pushed it. 

Poorly designed and the implementation has been horrendous.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,076
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “” Good afternoon everyone, We are aware of the issue related to altered/transmogrified Mark of Travesty masks. If you have altered one of the masks and the skills have changed from the original skills on the mask, please contact Mesanna at Mesanna@broadsword.com. To speed the process up please provide the shard, house name, facet and xyz of the item to be corrected. Thank you! Mesanna””
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    and yet were not corrected left gargoyle... and cannot be made anymore burns everyone who didn't do this.. and i asked mesanna to turn mine human and she said no but took requests from people as to what skills they wanted on them HA! lol oh boy
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,076
    hunter11 said:
    and yet were not corrected left gargoyle... and cannot be made anymore burns everyone who didn't do this.. and i asked mesanna to turn mine human and she said no but took requests from people as to what skills they wanted on them HA! lol oh boy
    So you made Garg glasses but did not want them?  Sounds like your problem for messing around.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    oh i wanted them when i noticed they gave me 40 skill increase...
    which they did at first and the correct skills at that