Returning Player's Gold Not Carried Over

I subscribed today and was happy to return to my old characters. I've been away about 13 years. Checking my bank, I have not one coin of gold on any character, though I had millions when I played. Before I make myself crazy, tell me: was there some change in how returning players are reinstated, removing our old gold? The economy reset? No? Any suggestions to get some of it back? 
Thank you!!!

Comments

• MerusMerus Posts: 656
    Ere said:
    I subscribed today and was happy to return to my old characters. I've been away about 13 years. Checking my bank, I have not one coin of gold on any character, though I had millions when I played. Before I make myself crazy, tell me: was there some change in how returning players are reinstated, removing our old gold? The economy reset? No? Any suggestions to get some of it back? 
    Thank you!!!
    Gold in the bank is now a value associated with the account by shard.  Say “balance” near a banker and they will tell you how much you have.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,862
    or select the "Open Bank box" option from a bankers context menu.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• EreEre Posts: 3
    Fantastic!!! Thank you! Now to get to work learning this new system.

It's good to be ''home".
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,191
    Welcome home. Glad to have ya back!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,998Moderator
    Full details of how gold, and platinum, is dealt with in game now can be found here:
    Please take some time to explore the wiki for other changes since you last played, this page also may prove helpful: