UO Store - Sacrificial Altar Graphics Is Wrong

SethSeth Posts: 2,904
I am assuming the graphics of the Sacrificial Altar shown in the UO Store is wrong. It is showing the Bone Couch.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
     :D 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Just out of curiosity, I checked again and its the same.

The team really do not give a xxxx about any bugs.

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "perhaps you could purchase the item, and if it is the sacrificial altar, you could force misk to do something by demanding a refund over false advertising" 
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Yoshi said:
    "perhaps you could purchase the item, and if it is the sacrificial altar, you could force misk to do something by demanding a refund over false advertising" 
    Pay my own money to test the customer support… unless I am a majority shareholder…  :D
    They didn’t even bother to replace my skeletal cat that cost so much more, which I am sure the system would have records.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/items/heritage-items/
    heritage-altar  Sacrificial Altar, Functions as a trash barrel, puff of smoke when items are deleted

You can get this from a Heritage Token which is the same thing UO Store is selling for what 100 Sovs.  
    Bilbo said:
    https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/items/heritage-items/
    heritage-altar  Sacrificial Altar, Functions as a trash barrel, puff of smoke when items are deleted

You can get this from a Heritage Token which is the same thing UO Store is selling for what 100 Sovs.  

Yup, noted this. I was browsing the uo store looking for other items when I found the error with the graphics.