Why can't these potions go into kegs?!

Fear essence, exploding tar and shatter potion?
Is this a bug I'm assuming?  Because invisibility potions from barrel sponges don't stack with crafted invis potions....
Tagged:

Comments

• AtomicBettyAtomicBetty Posts: 237
    What does it even matter not a single person uses potion kegs anymore.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    What does it even matter not a single person uses potion kegs anymore.
    How did you get access to every bodies accounts?  This is a flat out lie.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Those potions and all are much easier to deal with without the limits of a keg.

Especially since we have alchemy BODs.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    edited May 2021
    Pawain said:

so basically potions are non existant for PVP and PVE now?  Ive been away from the game for a long time so still catching up here. kegs were quick access without diggin through containers and having to recycle bottles  also arent kegs easier to sell on a vendor?
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Potions are heavily used still. Since they made potions stack, finding someone using a keg is rare. You can also put your potions in stacks of up to 60k into commodity deeds for vendor sales. 

So, if you're going to sell potions you don't do kegs. 
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    Yep, bottles are the way to go, deed them up to sell in bulk. A keg adds an extra step.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Drago said:
    Pawain said:

so basically potions are non existant for PVP and PVE now?  Ive been away from the game for a long time so still catching up here. kegs were quick access without diggin through containers and having to recycle bottles  also arent kegs easier to sell on a vendor?
    Kegs hold 100 bottles. Bottles can go to 60k bottles.  You can deed bottles and sell with 1 stone per deed. Kegs weigh 100 stones.  So you can not buy many per trip. 

You can quickly grab 20 bottles from a stack to put In your pack.
    Easy to grab 20 bottles for a BOD.
    The tar potions do not work on paragons in treasures of dungeons. That sux.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    It kind of seems like fear essence and exploding tar don’t really do anything in pvm. Anyone see effective uses for these in that context? Are these made to be pvp specifically?
    dvvid said:
    It kind of seems like fear essence and exploding tar don’t really do anything in pvm. Anyone see effective uses for these in that context? Are these made to be pvp specifically?
    Tar slows down some Mobs.  Fear does make things run around, which causes some problems when trying to kill them.  They just did not work at all on the paragons.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Speaking of those potions how does one use them? I've tried double clicking on Darkglow Poison and my character ended up dying.
    TimSt said:
    Speaking of those potions how does one use them? I've tried double clicking on Darkglow Poison and my character ended up dying.
    You drank poison. You apply them to a weapon for infectious strike or some other attack. You need poison skill. I do not know if it is better than deadly poison tho.  That one is for BODs for me.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Pawain said:
    TimSt said:
    You drank poison. You apply them to a weapon for infectious strike or some other attack. You need poison skill. I do not know if it is better than deadly poison tho.  That one is for BODs for me.
    Dang. I was hoping to be able throw the potion bottles at mobs.
    The conflaguration potions are pretty cool. You can throw those.
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    I noticed you cannot stack potions from barrel sponge and crafted into one stack.... smh
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited May 2021
    Drago said:
    I noticed you cannot stack potions from barrel sponge and crafted into one stack.... smh

Seriously, this is not even a minor issue... one stack from sponge and one stack from crafted only takes up 2 (Two) storage and does not affect anyone's gameplay.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    @Drago Comm Deeds will fix your stacking problem.  Deed both stacks and then reclaim them and they will be the same and combine.
    @Seth just because it does not affect your game play does not mean it does not affect somebody else, you do not speak for everyone just you.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Bilbo said:
    @ Drago Comm Deeds will fix your stacking problem.  Deed both stacks and then reclaim them and they will be the same and combine.
    @ Seth just because it does not affect your game play does not mean it does not affect somebody else, you do not speak for everyone just you.

How does this affect your gameplay?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    Seth said:
    Bilbo said:
    @ Drago Comm Deeds will fix your stacking problem.  Deed both stacks and then reclaim them and they will be the same and combine.
    @ Seth just because it does not affect your game play does not mean it does not affect somebody else, you do not speak for everyone just you.

How does this affect your gameplay?
    By taking up Bank/house/backpack/server storage.