So where is the list?

I read  that there would be a list of bannings posted somewhere.  Where?  I keep hearing that all these bad guys got banned right off the bat, but don't see any evidence.

Comments

• KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    I read  that there would be a list of bannings posted somewhere.  Where?  I keep hearing that all these bad guys got banned right off the bat, but don't see any evidence.
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    I'd say give them a week before they post a "list." Honestly, they have bigger fish to fry if they want to salvage EJ...
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    I don't think they can do that in a week...
  • Lord_NabinLord_Nabin Posts: 203
    " We are also going to be posting monthly the number of accounts that were actioned due to illegal program use, macroing, or harassment/disruptive behavior."

Check back in May....

*Tips his hat and takes another sip of his Good Old Moonglow Red*
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
  • FatFat Posts: 97

Check back in May....

Get that reading comprehension outta here 
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    I was under the impression it was going to be posted as part of the monthly newsletter.
    I guess we'll have to wait until the next one to find out. for sure.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • InLorInLor Posts: 411
    Fat said:

Check back in May....

Get that reading comprehension outta here 
    No kidding...

But seriously, too many people here don't even read or care to think of what's behind the scenes. All they do is come onto forums and whine.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    Should be easy to see when it comes to the EM events. They are so easy to spot.