DM Wyvern's Let's Play of Ultima Online | OSI Atlantic

Hi Team UO!

DM Wyvern here, the UO permanewb! My long saga into the wilds of UO continues. Right off the top, I want to thank again Bonnie “Mesanna" Armstrong and the Ultima Online Support team for all their help getting me up and running with my old character account. I ran into a serious issue with my EA account and would have lost access to my Ultima Online Account game account, if not for their patient help. The level of support they extend to players here is amazing. 

I would also like to extend my special thanks to my United We Fight guildmates Merlin and LadyRain while I was dealing with my account issue. Thanks to their help and assistance, I was able to save my Lair in Ter Mur and all of my most important belongings. <3

Now that I am back, I feel ready to launch my Let's Play of Ultima Online, beginning with my adventures on OSI Atlantic. You can check out episode 1 here:

DM Wyvern Play's Ultima Online - Episode 1 | OSI Atlantic - Feat Gnomish

If you're looking for expert play, you won't find it on my LP but you will be able to follow along as a new UO community member essentially discovers the game for the first time. ^_^

From here, I also plan to branch out to the upcoming New Legacy event shard and cut a promotional trailer for it here:

Ultima Online - The New Legacy

And you can read about my first foray into UO here: 

Thank you Team UO! Hope to adventure with you all in the lands of Britannia soon. ^_^

Comments