second account question

If I get a second account can I friend it to the house of the first account.
also, is there a discount for the subscription?

Comments

• No discount and you can co-own, friend or access  them set security accordingly on secured items so both accounts can access
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Yes

No

Discount if you pay 6 months.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    If it is a paid subscription you can friend it to the house.  You can't friend EJ accounts, however.
  • Lieutenant_DanLieutenant_Dan Posts: 195
    edited April 2018
    I find it best to Co-Own my secondary accounts and set the security access level of all containers to co-owners.  When you Co-own one char it's good for all the chars on that account so it's a bit of a time saver.  Word of caution when doing this though.  Do not give anyone else 'co-owner' status because then they will have access to all your stuff.   I reserve "friending' access for other people.

• LuthanderLuthander Posts: 12
    thanks for all replies

• InLorInLor Posts: 354
    I find it best to Co-Own my secondary accounts and set the security access level of all containers to co-owners.  When you Co-own one char it's good for all the chars on that account so it's a bit of a time saver.  Word of caution when doing this though.  Do not give anyone else 'co-owner' status because then they will have access to all your stuff.   I reserve "friending' access for other people.
    Yep, this.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.