End of an era

I’ve been keeping my subscription on for years thinking there would be a better veteran reward right around the corner.  Clearly, I’m a complete idiot.  They made the decision to end new veteran rewards a long time ago.  Well.  I just ended my subscription and I’m not looking back.  I gave my arguments a final go on these forums it’s clear it has not worked out for me.  

I’m going to take that $28 I spend a month a money towards other services, and I’m going to learn a new language.  I’m not coming back her again.  

Comments

• GalluccioGalluccio Posts: 77
    October 1997 account open date I think.  
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Was the game no longer fun, as well?  If new vet rewards were the only thing keeping you subscribed, then perhaps you have been done with the game for a while now.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,074
    Ya I quit paying for entertainment I don't like a long time ago. I guess you are just slow at that. But your vet reward argument does not fly. They add new vet rewards each year.

Good Luck getting more hours of entertainment value for 28 bucks somewhere else. Maybe you can buy a drink, fill up your gas tank and drive somewhere once a month. Or go to a movie once a month and have a drink and popcorn.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    Thank you for your feedback.
This discussion has been closed.