Can EJ Accounts Tithe?

Was reading some comments about EJ on a gaming site that has an article about EJ and a poll about whether or not you are going to try it (not going to link to the article because that's apparently frowned upon).  One of the comments near the bottom, posted about 11 hours ago, reads as follows:

"Tried it out last night a bit. Definitely seems a lot more noob friendly than from what i remember many years ago. The trainers and quest givers are all over the place, and give a good enough introduction to the foundations.

"It’s a bit buggy though – for example i couldn’t pay the tithe at all at the shrine as a paladin, which pretty much means all my abilities as a Paladin are useless. Oh well, hopefully these things are ironed out sooner rather than later."

I don't have an EJ account, so I can't verify if this person's comment is valid or if he just couldn't figure out how to tithe.  

Does anyone know for sure if EJ accounts cannot tithe?  If not, is it intended or not?  I checked at https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/publish-notes/publish-99/ and don't see anything about tithing.

Comments

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,178

Yes they can..whoever posted that was doing it wrong :/ lol

• SableSable Posts: 239
    Tithing takes gold from your account fund right?  I bet they had no gold in their account fund and had it in their pack instead.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,178
    Yep that's exactly what it was

I just took all the gold out of my bank, ankh doesn't recognize gold in your pack anymore

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,133
    Same with NPC vendors.  So they will think they cant buy regs and stuff.  Until they bank the gold.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 78
    And yet if you're buying skills, the gold must be in your pack.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Cuz THAT won't confuse new players lol
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.