FYI Soulless Seduction is going on.

Start by dbl clicking the town crier and read first entry.

Good Luck!
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Just FYI = The "Where is Yukio" quest can be done more than once per toon. I just finished it and took it a second time.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited April 2021
    @Kyronix ; That is not cool to make all those puppies and we do not get one as the reward.

:( 

The NPC is correct, Everyone wants their own!!!!

Thanks tho,  We are having fun on LS.
    Marge said:
    Just FYI = The "Where is Yukio" quest can be done more than once per toon. I just finished it and took it a second time.
    Ya one of the rewards is pretty sweet.  If this were 1 per toon I think there would be an uprising!
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    It def would be an uprising - lol. I did it twice tonight and got the glassblower tool kit and dissected animal corpse. This is going to take a while...
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Yes, that one reward is super sweet, best in the game.
    Thanks!
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Sure don't see it on Sonoma yet, first item is about Gargoyles

• AtomicBettyAtomicBetty Posts: 237
    What's the one reward that is sweet.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited April 2021

Possibly these, Tokuno will be busy. :)

• AtomicBettyAtomicBetty Posts: 237
    oh wow thats a totally broken item. no wonder I hardly play.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited April 2021
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    I wish they had nightsight. I have to replace my nocturns.
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 171
    i got a dissection kit from it, is there more then one reward?
    Whitewolf said:
    i got a dissection kit from it, is there more then one reward?

6 random rewards.
    edited April 2021
    Cookie said:

Possibly these, Tokuno will be busy. :)

Wow, this is confirming that its not shard bound! yay!
    All the rewards are decor but this is the one that makes all the difference. Its worth it.

May I ask how many times did you do the quest before you get it? @Cookie

Now max SDI from items will be 185 before all the spell buff and reaper form.
    Luck 125 on earrings are good for warrior or most pve templates. If using minax sandals luck 150, the total warrior base luck will be 275.
    I got this on the 5th time.

• VioletViolet Posts: 368
    edited April 2021
    Cookie said:

6 random rewards.
    There have been 8 confirmed rewards.

Seth said:
    May I ask how many times did you do the quest before you get it?
    First server @Khyro and I each got one our first run through of the quest.
    Second server @Khyro got it 3rd run, I ran two characters on that server, 10th run overall I finally got the earrings, 5th for that particular character.
    Violet said:
    Cookie said:

6 random rewards.

Thank you, I cant count, always knew that. :D

edited April 2021
    Violet said:
    Cookie said:

6 random rewards.

Seth said:
    May I ask how many times did you do the quest before you get it?
    First server @ Khyro and I each got one our first run through of the quest.
    Second server @ Khyro got it 3rd run, I ran two characters on that server, 10th run overall I finally got the earrings, 5th for that particular character.

Thanks, looks like the chances are equally distributed and not biased. So its 1 out of 8, or 12.5% chance of getting the earring in the lottery for each time the quest is completed. This is good, I need alot of this, for all my characters if possible.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    where do we start ? not live on Pac yet 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    The news article tells you to go to Royal City and admire the Art Exibit behind the Queens residence.
    edited April 2021
    For warriors, please note the earrings can be repaired but not POF-able. I am switching it to become a luck suit item (swap gear before boss dies) to avoid unnecessary wear when there is no need for luck. 

Now I need something else in the place of the earring to swap it out when switching gear. The options of earrings available for general use are quite limited except the Norturne, but that is not required for elf. The Norturne has no durability limitations. Resist earring is not required when our gear can take care of it.
    Ya some sampires noticed that on LS. If you left those on during the Treasures of event, they would wear down quick.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Really would be nice if you could POF them
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    So other than the earrings it seems every other random reward drop is utterly useless?   I got this abacus that tells me the sum of 1 and 4 is 5 when I click it.   Is that it?  for 150,000 turn in points?  I could of got a triton for less points?  

Are any of the other rewards of any use?   Or is it just the earrings? 

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
    edited April 2021
    MissE said:
    So other than the earrings it seems every other random reward drop is utterly useless?   I got this abacus that tells me the sum of 1 and 4 is 5 when I click it.   Is that it?  for 150,000 turn in points?  I could of got a triton for less points?  

150,000 Doubloons gives the artifact hunter figurine, and Bucs bath is part of the storyline which ended up in Tokuno.

The rest of the items appear to be decor for now, but not sure if there will be a continuation of the storyline (Yokiu is not found yet?). I don't think we can expect all items to be useful. Even the previous events there are leftover items such as Pagan Spellbook, etc which we thought might be useful but turned out to be decor. But who knows...

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Seth said:
    MissE said:

150,000 Doubloons gives the artifact hunter figurine, and Bucs bath is part of the storyline which ended up in Tokuno.

The rest of the items appear to be decor for now, but not sure if there will be a continuation of the storyline (Yokiu is not found yet?). I don't think we can expect all items to be useful. Even the previous events there are leftover items such as Pagan Spellbook, etc which we thought might be useful but turned out to be decor. But who knows...

Since found out you don't have to do the hooks map part to do the follow on quest so I won't be blowing any more points on that statue thing until such time as there is a use for it.   Disappointed I didn't find that out til wasted 300k on two hook maps. Still better than blowing a few million i guess.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
    edited April 2021
    MissE said:
    Seth said:
    MissE said:

The rest of the items appear to be decor for now, but not sure if there will be a continuation of the storyline (Yukio is not found yet?). I don't think we can expect all items to be useful. Even the previous events there are leftover items such as Pagan Spellbook, etc which we thought might be useful but turned out to be decor. But who knows...

Since found out you don't have to do the hooks map part to do the follow on quest so I won't be blowing any more points on that statue thing until such time as there is a use for it.   Disappointed I didn't find that out til wasted 300k on two hook maps. Still better than blowing a few million i guess.

Well, I did follow through the entire storyline using my mystic mage until Tokuno. That was when I realized it's better to use my warrior for the final quest.

Then I logged out and in with my warrior who has done nothing, and he recalled straight to Tokuno to start the quest.

But you are right, if you want the figurine then just get one Hooks map is enough. Save the points for other goodies.