How is this possible?

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Are we talking about all the HP and Mana that pet has, maybe this is a pet that  @Kyronix should have targeted.
  • I haven't done the math. Did someone just yolo the hp and mana and ignore everything else? Stamina is 150 but Str/Int has points left in that grouping.
  • King_GregKing_Greg Posts: 248
    Because they ignored all the 5 slot pets that were exploited, and went after the lower slot pets. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    I haven't done the math. Did someone just yolo the hp and mana and ignore everything else? Stamina is 150 but Str/Int has points left in that grouping.
    HP cap is 1100.  Mana cap is 1500.
    HP/Stam/Mana can only be 3300.  HP is x3 so just the HP goes over the category cap.

The name is not correct.  :D

I have never seen a pet like that 1.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Since they are at the Shadow Ele, I would see if those numbers exist after server down and up.

Try to find the pet tomorrow.
    edited April 2021
    OK I will ask.  How would Shadow Eles make those numbers go that high?
    Also isn't it the Mare that is being lored?
    Bilbo said:
    The pet may have been modified today so its wrestling and tactics etc is very low as a result.  So they are there to increase the Melee skills.
    Hopefully the system will revert the pet at server up.
    Pawain said:
    Bilbo said:
    The pet may have been modified today so its wrestling and tactics etc is very low as a result.  So they are there to increase the Melee skills.
    Hopefully the system will revert the pet at server up.
    I was talking about the HP and Mana points.  I understand discording a pet for training but I never saw the HP and Mana do that.
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    Yea maximum possible trainable HP and mana is 1100 and 1500 , so this pet is clearly overcaped and illegal, they should of reverted all pet with >1500 mana, and more than >1100 hp