select nearest/next brings up dead targets

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
select nearest/next (hostile/follower/mobile) selects dead players and pets.

Expected result: for those mobs to be excluded.
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Possibly related bug, tracking for animals brings up dead pets also. “
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    "please"
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    New legacy...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    edited November 2021
    “This issue affects official clients only, (fixed on non official, please do not force people to DL non official software to fix bugs - very bad)”
    “Select nearest follower should ofcourse NOT exclude dead pet, 
    silly mistake by me there.”
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Yoshi said:
    “This issue affects official clients only, (fixed on non official, please do not force people to DL non official software to fix bugs - very bad)”

Will you PLEASE stop promoting unofficial clients by constantly referring to their abilities in this forum. Failure to do so will result in a restriction to your posting access.

edited May 2022
    "Why you're bringing up things from November 2021? it was not a problem post at time of posting, also i am obviously not promoting any unofficial client by requesting a bug fix on official client.

Also, you're saying we cannot discuss other client abilities in this forum? When the whole reason for the bug post itself is because unofficial client does not suffer this bug.

If both clients had the same issue it would not be a matter of urgency, but when one client has a bug and is competing against players using a client without the bugs, it creates imbalance.

For example, the whole reason they fixed the dismount bug was because of a script used on unofficial client that was exploiting the bug by automatically dismounting people on the run, people must be able to post about the issues they are facing daily in game.
    Personally i don't think they should even be allowing people to log in to official servers on unofficial clients but i am old school and that is just my personal no doubt outdated opinion

In fact, go ahead ban account, not even mine anyway"
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    I will lock this now.
This discussion has been closed.