Malas Tokuno plot size

Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
edited March 2021 in General Discussions
@Kyronix Since lately you seem more open to discussions if they're civil, have you guys given any thought, or do you have any future plans to increase plot sizes in these lands ? I"m not sure what the harm would be now, and it seems a simple change to the housing code.There are tons of castle size areas in Malas and probably a few in Tokuno , but what would the harm be in at least increasing the size to Keeps ? Asking for a friend...well actually I don't have any of those, so I"m asking for me.
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Would like to see the the inventory limits increased for the dwellings that are allowed in Malas and Tokuno.  But, would rather not see a bunch of keeps all looking the same clustered together taking up all the country side the way I do in trammel.  Will eventually get a keep on my shard simply to get more storage but not looking forward to it.  Prefer the look of the countryside in Malas and Tokuno without all the castles or whatever they are called.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    This comes up a couple times of year, and generally it's not something we can easily accomplish so I wouldn't expect to see it anytime soon.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Kyronix said:
    This comes up a couple times of year, and generally it's not something we can easily accomplish so I wouldn't expect to see it anytime soon.
    More housing spots would be nice on Atl. Or an easier way to rebalance the rest of the shards. 
  • TheoTheo Posts: 169
    I hate how much space castles and keeps take.  I only have them for the storage. Make 18x18 the same storage as a castle.  Problem solved across all lands.  If you really want the deco space - get a castle. If you just want storage - 18x18. 
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    I would like to see a land mass appear out of the Malas void with enough room for 100 castles.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    Ironic that so many people are asking for a new land mass or more housing in Tokuno when I've seen many of the same people saying "it's not fair that scripters get all the houses". Opening up more land would just create another 5 threads about how placing houses isn't fair.
    Agree with Theo just increase the storage to the same as castle.  If the gold is that important to UO, just adjust price of the house to be more constant with the price of the castle.  Or, just create an 18x18 with the storage of a castle and charge more for it.  I have a house in Malas.  I paid more for the completed house than what I would have for a prefab keep.

Also, think one time storage increase is overpriced at $20, for me what would increase my storage limit by about 500 items.  I am not going to pay that for such a minor increase.