Bank box!

Is there any way to turn off that annoying popup for paid accounts?  Please?

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    To which specific popup do you refer?
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    edited April 2018
    Kyronix said:
    He's referring to the gump that pops up when you open the bank.

Before publish 99, the only way to have that gump appear was to "Open Bank" through the NPC banker's context menu.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Would it have killed you to reply to my house placement post ?  sigh...**goes to bed**
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    Would it have killed you to reply to my house placement post ?  sigh...**goes to bed**
    I’m sorry you are having a frustrating experience.  As is pointed out in the wiki, there are restrictions on house placement.  You asked why, to which I don’t have an immediate answer. Rather than speculate, I will have to investigate further to get you an accurate answer for you. 
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    edited April 2018
    @Kyronix Yes for goodness sake get rid of that flipping banking gump that now opens every single time you say 'bank' it takes up half the darn screen on my laptop. Has only done it since the publish and is the most aggravating thing on the planet, besides the pet 'training' gump which was supposedly fixed, but not really, as those of us waiting for pet scrolls will have that annoying bugger automaticlly appearing for the next 20 yrs at this rate until we get scrolls for our pets, see the 'other' thread on that most aggravating issue. 

So
    1.  Kill the bank gump
    and
    2. fix the pet training gump so you can 'disable' it not get rid of it permanently which is what the so called 'fix' was.  You need to be able to turn it back on when you get scrolls and have it OFF when you are waiting for them.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    No leave as is, is more user friendly this way. If you don’t like it just close it...
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Kyronix said:
    I’m sorry you are having a frustrating experience.  As is pointed out in the wiki, there are restrictions on house placement.  You asked why, to which I don’t have an immediate answer. Rather than speculate, I will have to investigate further to get you an accurate answer for you. 

Apparently the restriction is only on Siege, as others have confirmed that they have no wait timer on other shards after dropping a house, which imo is the way it should be. Imagine the uproar if there were a 7 day timer on placing a ship again after drydocking it ?
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Kyronix said:

Sorry to be so late, had bad weather here so I was logged and shut down.  Yes, the large one you used to get by opening the bank from the banker, like CovenantX said.