Artwork in starter kit atlas

The art in it is great. Please add a ton more of this sort of in-game art. It would be amazing if we could convert images to duochrome and put them in our own books. Can we clone regular books already?

Seriously though.. I feel UO is all about this sort of pretty 2d art. Fits so well.
A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    I agree: perfectly in style with the original '80 Ultima Series booklets of info and instructions... :)
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,122Dev
    Glad you appreciate it!  Fortunately for us we've got nearly 30 years of the Ultima franchise to draw in some of the amazing illustrations that have been done in various printed materials over the years.  The hope is to incorporate them as much as possible to enhance future content.  Thanks for the feedback!
  • InLorInLor Posts: 411
    Kyronix said:
    Glad you appreciate it!  Fortunately for us we've got nearly 30 years of the Ultima franchise to draw in some of the amazing illustrations that have been done in various printed materials over the years.  The hope is to incorporate them as much as possible to enhance future content.  Thanks for the feedback!

Great to hear! I love the hell out of it. Thank you. :)
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • FatFat Posts: 97
    I thought it was a really nice touch.
  • crunchnastycrunchnasty Posts: 241
    Personally ive always been enchanted by UO's artwork, and this latest work is exceptional. Keep it up