New Fountain of Lifes in Store

CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
edited February 2021 in General Discussions

The description says that they are a deed.
do they all say the same thing, as a deed?
if anybody purchases these, can you please let us know
if the deed says anything different on them.

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited February 2021
    Why they made 3 (THREE!) new variations of a common item as the FoL is beyond me... :#

And, moreover, why selling it as THREE different items at 400 Sovs EACH (the standard FoL is 100 Sovs, if I remember right)?

Or is it only one Deed, and one can choose (at least once) the shape?

This is pushing the Deco Buffs "milking" a little too much, IMO. :/
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Ivenor said:
    Why they made 3 (THREE!) new variations of a common item as the FoL is beyond me... :#
    I think someone asked for a different look.
    And in EC, the current ones are invisible.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    edited February 2021
    They are named (they should have included the name on the store, but didn't)

Tiered fountain of life
    pitcher pump fountain of life
    waterfall fountain of life

(Larisa shared pics on stratics)

tiered & pump has this gump when opened,
    the waterfall has original inside container look
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    edited February 2021
    Ivenor said:

And, moreover, why selling it as THREE different items at 400 Sovs EACH (the standard FoL is 100 Sovs, if I remember right)?

Or is it only one Deed, and one can choose (at least once) the shape?

This is pushing the Deco Buffs "milking" a little too much, IMO. :/
    No it's 3 separate items, I bought them all...yes I'm a bit insane.

I like the tiered one and the pump one...those are super cute. the pump handle goes up and down and the water flows on all three, cute animations.

the last one...the waterfall? At first I thought it was some kind of torture rack, I was HOPING it was, that's kinda what it looks like...doesn't it? But it's gold...I'm not big on gold.

But to me it doesn't look like a waterfall...even with it placed and having the water flow...

Suggestion? Make it silver or black and have the water red THEN I would love it ;)

As it is now? Not a big fan, but the other 2 are totally awesome.

• HippoHippo Posts: 267
    The pump one looks cool but not for 400 SOVs - but I do have a barnyard diorama but alas a well is already included in that set.  Thank you for sharing the PICs Larisa!

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    edited February 2021
    Yes I thought the pump was cute for a farmhouse/stable type deco. Love that the pump handle moves as well.

400 Sovs is a bit much, half that would have been good.

Someone asked if they could be dyed.....so I tried...

The answer is...Yes...BUT..only the water dyes

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Glad it isn’t invisible in EC. That whole issue is irritating as hell. 
    dvvid said:

I don't understand: I'm using EC and I see the "classic" FoL as always had...
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    Ivenor said:
    dvvid said:

I don't understand: I'm using EC and I see the "classic" FoL as always had...
    If you have circle of transparency turned on and walk up to the classic FoL they turn invisible.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I have 3 on my roof along with a bonfire. I typically can’t either of these items. Sometimes mouse over shows them.  Same for the stove I have :/
    edited February 2021
    dvvid said:
    I have 3 on my roof along with a bonfire. I typically can’t either of these items. Sometimes mouse over shows them.  Same for the stove I have :/

As @TimSt wrote, if you have an active Circle of Transparency you can't see some of the "installed" items as Stoves, FoL, Fireplaces lighted center, etc....
    Hippo said:
    The pump one looks cool but not for 400 SOVs - but I do have a barnyard diorama but alas a well is already included in that set.  Thank you for sharing the PICs Larisa!

Agreed. :)
    With all the due respect to the Team "Pixel Sculptor(s)", of these three items IMO only the Pump one seems to be of their usual high standard of quality, but even for it 400 Sovs is too high a price tag.