Artifacts

Hello, I wanted to know where I can have a better chance of getting good artifacts

Thanks

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    That's a very generic question.

What type of artifacts?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,049
    The good ones.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • ElessarElessar Posts: 23
    If you're talking about legendary and major artifacts, which are the randomly-generated loot, you will get these often from the Shadowguard roof on the final boss, Corgul, Scalis, treasure maps of cache and higher (although these are very spotty), and higher-level enemies - especially in Fel where there is a 1000 luck bonus that can increase the intensity if the items you get.   

Right now, the Krampus encounter also yields artifacts up to legendary, so keep your eyes on your General chat channel or participate in trade missions to help him spawn.  
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited January 2021
    The quality of shadowguard major and legendary arties are quite bad. I rarely find one that is really what I need. Often depend on VS. Not referring to extreme specs but say Mystic of Haste armor drop is quite low.

Others like 5HP, 8 Stam, 8 Mana, 8 LMC legendary pieces are rare and need to rely on inbuing. 

I guess we need to grind more to get the really good ones
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    Seth said:
    The quality of shadowguard major and legendary arties are quite bad. I rarely find one that is really what I need. Often depend on VS. Not referring to extreme specs but say Mystic of Haste armor drop is quite low.

Others like 5HP, 8 Stam, 8 Mana, 8 LMC legendary pieces are rare and need to rely on inbuing. 

I guess we need to grind more to get the really good ones
    For what it's worth, the of Haste (ie +10stam) type pieces have been more uncommon for as long as I can remember. IIRC the drop rate of the stam pieces in shadowguard has been pretty steady; but I do agree the intensity (quality) of legendaries has seemed to dip over the past few years.

I could be wrong here but I do believe the max HP/Stam/Mana legendaries are stopped when they ended the "no name legendaries"? The way legendary artifacts populate stats is from the prefix and suffix around the name. I'm severely watering this down for simplicity... but a "Mystic ____ of Haste" would take mana (from mystic) and possibly LMC and stam (from haste) to add to armor. It would need to be something like Vitality to add HP which would then replace Haste (and therefore stam). 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited January 2021
    I am not so sure if they stopped the max HP/stam/mana, but I recall seeing one at times, but only on auction boxes at very high price and very very rare. At least Mystic of haste can still be found on VS at more affordable prices.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • @Pawain 's backpack

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,049
    That was a secret...
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.