ice slayer trinket

hi Kyronix and Devs   
  I have a few points to spend at the npc outside Ice dungeon.  Took hard work to get the few points that i have, dealing with the abundence of paragons, the pks and of course the small size dungeon  that it is all happening in. 

My question to you is this, being on siege and seeing how some things are not able to take a siege blessing, I has me now wondering what it is that I should spend my points safely on.  Can the trinket Ice Slayer be siege blessed?   how can i tell before I spend points on an item. I do hope you can help me with this delema i have before january 15th

Thank you :)

I would like to say thank you for the events, all of them were fun this holiday I enjoyed them all, tree presents, krampus and even Ice dungeon ( I hope next time you have it in a bigger dungeon)

Happy New Year to all you Devs

Comments

• GoldieGoldie Posts: 142
    hi Devs I know I suggested that you let me know if it can take a siege blessing or not before jan 15th, but I figured I would get it anyway and find out for myself.  

I would like to say thank you to the Devs for letting the trinket take the siege blessing,  :)

I realize that this doesn't mean much to many that play ultima online, but to me this is one of the best perks to siege shard.  I am used to running around and losing gear weapons jewelry all the time, I get pked a lot cause I go and do lots of things in dungeons and stuff. 

When I found out that I couldn't siege bless the first aid kit, it took my breath away, had me worried about other items if they could take the blessing. I'm not sure what I can get from the events that would take siege blessing, I hesitated cause I don't like things i can use just sit in the bank and collect dust.    

Thank you Devs for letting the Ice slayer trinket  take the siege blessing :)
  • TjalleTjalle Posts: 77
    Goldie said:
      When I found out that I couldn't siege bless the first aid kit, it took my breath away, had me worried about other items if they could take the blessing. I'm not sure what I can get from the events that would take siege blessing
    Hail Goldie.

Pretty much anything that isn´t considered a container can be Siege blessed. The belt is considered a container because you can store bandages in it.
  • GoldieGoldie Posts: 142
    thank you :)   
     finally a logical reasonable answer to explain why this trinket and the batlin's trinket can take a siege bless and the first aid belt that dropped of the guardian couldn't.