Any point to posting bugs?

dvviddvvid Posts: 849
Devs hardly ever respond. No confirmation of the bug being valid. Just posts going into the void. Discouraging.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Yes.
    Please don't make the mistake in thinking 'don't post' means 'don't read' and even 'don't action'. If they responded to every post on the forum they'd never be able to do anything else. Every once in a while Misk will go through and post comments. Look for his posts.
  • There are never more then 5 posts a day. They could take 5 whole minutes at some point in the busy day to respond. Let's look at Misk`s posts...mighty impressive.  We know they are busy. Small team. But all we want is a bit of communication.  I agree with the op,  seems like a waste of time.
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited November 2020
    Yes I stopped reporting bugs, waste of time like 95% of the time. I will occasionally show interest in some others bug threads, but thats it. Devs have too little time to fix things. the bug list is too long. They just fix things when the number of complaints are high enought, that is how it works. There is little judgement on the priority of bugs most of the time and they can't reproduce 90% of the bugs due to a lack of ingame knowledge or due to time again.

There are so many bugs reported that arn't really hard tested, not talking about just bugs reported via this forums but also all the ones reported ingame to the gms. They would need to hire a 6th member to the team, with high knowledge of the game mechanics, he would only works on bugs fixes, and also work when they implement content in the game to make sure there is no bugs that make it thru live (that is an important part in any video game company). Look at the terrible mistake they did with the 9-15 mods pieces of crap gear that made it live for 2 YEARS .