I'm Done With The Ilsh Compassion Spawn

13»

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    popps said:
    keven2002 said:
    @ popps  - Why do you always harp on the same things even after people break it down for you? I used my archer on Napa yesterday to do the spawn and did just fine aside from the massive amount of ammo. It seems like you are the only person that has a problem with almost everything in the game...maybe this isn't the game for you...
    Did you get any Statues drops ?

Because, in your message that is not clear...

If you did, I am glad for you... but you used an Archer... when I did my test, I used a Tamer and 3,200 Luck (with the Luck Statue) and, in the same 1 hour that you did, with that much Luck and advancing to level 3 just like you did, I got zero Statues drops, despite the massive Luck used... if we both advanced to lvl 3 in that same time, I need to conclude that we did the same amount of kills, right ?

So, it looks like your Fighter did much better as my Luck/Tamer if you got Statues drops and I didn't in that 1 hour same time frame...

Which it kinda proves my point, doesn't it ?
    Nope Ill do 6 to 10 spawns a day on many templates and I average 2 statues a day.  My Tamer with the FWW Triton gets more drops than the rest.  My Melee warrior kills the heck out of everything and he gets the fewest statues.

None of my guys use luck.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    edited November 2020
    popps said:
    keven2002 said:
    @ popps  - Why do you always harp on the same things even after people break it down for you? I used my archer on Napa yesterday to do the spawn and did just fine aside from the massive amount of ammo. It seems like you are the only person that has a problem with almost everything in the game...maybe this isn't the game for you...
    Did you get any Statues drops ?

Because, in your message that is not clear...

If you did, I am glad for you... but you used an Archer... when I did my test, I used a Tamer and 3,200 Luck (with the Luck Statue) and, in the same 1 hour that you did, with that much Luck and advancing to level 3 just like you did, I got zero Statues drops, despite the massive Luck used... if we both advanced to lvl 3 in that same time, I need to conclude that we did the same amount of kills, right ?

So, it looks like your Fighter did much better as my Luck/Tamer if you got Statues drops and I didn't in that 1 hour same time frame...

Which it kinda proves my point, doesn't it ?
    @popps - I did get a statue. That said I hadn't received one the previous 2-3 spawns I did on other shards so what exactly does it prove? I have no idea what your point even is at this point because it seems like you have complained about just about every aspect of the past 2 events.

I swear you spend more time on the forums writing novels complaining about things instead of taking the advice people give and just playing the game. Why do you even play UO if you have so many complaints about it (aka "fixes" to you)?

This is what you have said just in the past week or so that I've seen (I ignore half the stuff you post because they are too long so there might be more):
    1) You: They need to make things for non-sampire/tamer (ie Bards should get drops). Answer: This entire event people have said they are using other template like bards (and I used an archer successfully). 
    2) You: Luck should play a factor (because Kyronix made mention of luck). Answer: People have debated for a decade if in game luck actually does anything. 
    3) You: The first aid belts should drop every time someone does damage to the champ. Answer: As long as you are doing some damage and healing you will get a belt your first time. After that there is no more drop on that shard (this is how the Devs made it)
    4) You: They should make some kind of drop that is a blessed fish satchel that reduces weight by 90%. Answer: Use your ship hatch and deeds.
    5) You: The RNG should be looked into because you aren't getting that many drops. Answer: Everyone knows that it's RNG, it's random and some people seem more unlucky. That said nobody has said they get a statue every single spawn.
    6) Just saw this... I can't make this stuff up. You: https://forum.uo.com/discussion/7767/dark-monk-statues#latest (pretty lengthy post from all the popps complaints).

Give it a break. 
  • Pawain said:
    popps said:
    Want to compare, though, that the The Guide drop is once and only once while there is [(4 statues x 2 types) x 4 colors = 32] (if I remember correctly) Statues to be gotten for a complete collection ?

Now, why Template at that point comes more handy, the one that makes a Statue drop more likely (Sampire/Warrior) or the one that can Tackle The Guide better ?

My guess, is, once again, Sampires and their variations of....
    My tamers with weaving go around thunderstorming the crowds around the melee fighters and any crowds.  

No matter how many spawns I do with toons on 3 accounts, I get 2 statues a day. Only two times I have received 3 statues in one day.

When there are few players there I use my Macer and can kill a ridiculous number of savages and get nothing.  The drop formula is a mystery to me.
    Random Number Generator  ProgrammerHumor
    You are my hero of the week.