What is the status of MyUO?

For the last couple of days, I have noticed that sometimes the MyUO link appears under the Community button, but most of the time it doesn't.  It seems as though I only see it as a link if I'm logged into these forums.

Can someone from Broadsword please verify if MyUO is working and how we are supposed to access it?  Is it required that you have an active account and are logged into the forum to use it?

Thanks.

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,120Dev
    Margrette said:
    For the last couple of days, I have noticed that sometimes the MyUO link appears under the Community button, but most of the time it doesn't.  It seems as though I only see it as a link if I'm logged into these forums.

Can someone from Broadsword please verify if MyUO is working and how we are supposed to access it?  Is it required that you have an active account and are logged into the forum to use it?

Thanks.
    There is an existing issue with MyUO that is affecting performance on live shards.  Until that situation is resolved, information on MyUO may not be accurate from some shards.  The link has been removed to prevent confusion.  If you would like to visit MyUO directly, you can do so here.
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 270
    Thanks for the info bossman, much appreciated to have some idea what going on. :)
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    I checked my characters that I play EVERYDAY. MyUO  says they are "inactive". 

FYI, MyUO hasn't worked well in years. the devs would "update" it whenever they started getting emails and posts about it, but otherwise could not figure out how to keep it working on a regular basis. 

In better news however, I did see that @Mesanna said they are going after the cheaters/multibotters/scripters. I hope she doesn't just limit it to the EJ accounts. Otherwise it's a slap in the face of the paying customers who DON'T cheat. she needs to go after the RMT ppl as well. But that's a whole separate story. 
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    I just saw in the Uo newsletter that "We have been experiencing issues related to MyUO and Atlantic that has resulted in turning off updates for MyUO on Atlantic." If they are turning off updates for ATLANTIC, why are the other shards not updating??? @Mesanna
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!