Dropping a trapped box on a teleporter or doorway, legal or not?

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
edited October 2020 in PvP / VvV
In fel, i don't personally see what the issue is with this, i thought pretty much anything goes, when people do it to me, i just pick up the box.

Considering people are not being banned for using an entire non official client or any third party programs (and posting videos of them using it publically on youtube), i don't really see why people would be banned for dropping a trapped box on a certain spot.

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    consider this, you are using a teleport tile to reach a EM event, but someone has placed candelabra all around it blocking any movement off and with all that is said and going on with combat spells you cannot see these candelabra unless you do a shift ctr and grab. 

Something you not likely to do while casting heals/cures etc..  Now @Mesanna herself said that such blocking was illegal, at the time this happen.  But to place a box on a teleport tile itself would only impede people using it to escape not to come in, so you place a box on a teleport tile, some poor soul comes in from the other side and is attacked, he cannot escape unless he steps off the tile and back on, several seconds are wasted and he is dead.  To me this is blocking and is illegal.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Drakelord said:
    consider this, you are using a teleport tile to reach a EM event, but someone has placed candelabra all around it blocking any movement off and with all that is said and going on with combat spells you cannot see these candelabra unless you do a shift ctr and grab. 

Something you not likely to do while casting heals/cures etc..  Now @ Mesanna herself said that such blocking was illegal, at the time this happen.  But to place a box on a teleport tile itself would only impede people using it to escape not to come in, so you place a box on a teleport tile, some poor soul comes in from the other side and is attacked, he cannot escape unless he steps off the tile and back on, several seconds are wasted and he is dead.  To me this is blocking and is illegal.

I'd say the guy that blocked you just saved you from wasting an hour you'll never get back