Commodity Broker ( 상품 중개인 )

MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
I've decided to experiment with running a commodity broker in Magincia.  I'm trying to set the prices to be as close to those charged/paid on Atlantic, GL, and Asuka as possible.  I hope it will help players sell / buy stackable resources on Balhae and that those resources will actually end up being used there, instead of being transferred to Atlantic or another shard.  And maybe it will give players trying to make characters from scratch on Balhae a way to generate a little gold.

I've set the price that players pay to buy from the broker at 17% more than the price that players receive if they sell to the broker.  The game automatically deducts for itself 5% of every purchase or sale and there is a weekly fee of 5% of the total sale price of all sellable inventory.  As a result, I truly don't think the broker is going to make me rich.  It will probably end up costing me gold!  However, I hope it might provide a service to players and make Balhae a better place to play.

If you have any suggestions or feedback, please let me know.  I will add more items to the broker as soon as possible.  I need to have at least one of an item to add it to the inventory, so at this point I can't offer to buy some resources (e.g., medusa blood or blood of the dark father) as I don't have any of them to add them as inventory items.