Haven’t heard anything on Treasures of deceit for fel

It’s been a couple days and we have been griping during the weekend for other shards but come on, we as players deserve to know why fel is always the red headed step child on every update? We just want to know reasons on why ATL gets the event in both facets, other server’s don’t. We want answers and fel opened for us also!

#MakeFelGreatAgain

Comments

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    It really doesn't look good that one shard gets fel & tram and no others do.

Non-Atl shards should have the right to do either side too... apparently not in UO.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • LaMbToYLaMbToY Posts: 14
    Fel always getting the short end of the bokuto...smh... minus the awesome 8x revamped factions/VvV thing I guess (That you can use the items in Tram anyways) and New Mag blew up that one time.  Haven't had a decent perk in fel since 2002, when power scrolls came out. 

I once lived a life of crime and murder.  I racked up over 9000 murder counts killing only the elitestestest of miners.  When I reading the UO Herald, I was so excited about the event, I had a sudden burst of dopamine rush my brain and make me so happy.  I decided right then and there I was done being a terrible person and wanted to help those miners get this sweet and tasty 1337 lewts...only to discover this event was in Trammel only...I became so angry...my dopamine turned into icannotbelieveitsnotinfelamine...after killing the miners I said "Hey, atleast when you res, you can just recall to tram and do deceit"...Dabomb and CBR looked back at me and said "Reported again"

I don't make offers like this much however, I would be willing to donate 100,000 gold pieces to any Britannia Library of your choosing...IN YOUR NAME!

PSA - The FERP Association (Felucca Elite Role Players) is struggling to stay a float.  Only you can prevent this, please consider donating 69,420.99 gold pieces to fel deceit.

• DelthorDelthor Posts: 61
    edited October 2020
     LaMbToY said:
    Fel always getting the short end of the bokuto...smh... minus the awesome 8x revamped factions/VvV thing I guess (That you can use the items in Tram anyways) and New Mag blew up that one time.  Haven't had a decent perk in fel since 2002, when power scrolls came out. 

I once lived a life of crime and murder.  I racked up over 9000 murder counts killing only the elitestestest of miners.  When I reading the UO Herald, I was so excited about the event, I had a sudden burst of dopamine rush my brain and make me so happy.  I decided right then and there I was done being a terrible person and wanted to help those miners get this sweet and tasty 1337 lewts...only to discover this event was in Trammel only...I became so angry...my dopamine turned into icannotbelieveitsnotinfelamine...after killing the miners I said "Hey, atleast when you res, you can just recall to tram and do deceit"...Dabomb and CBR looked back at me and said "Reported again"

I don't make offers like this much however, I would be willing to donate 100,000 gold pieces to any Britannia Library of your choosing...IN YOUR NAME!

PSA - The FERP Association (Felucca Elite Role Players) is struggling to stay a float.  Only you can prevent this, please consider donating 69,420.99 gold pieces to fel deceit.

Bukuto. short end always sucks 

#MakeFelGreatAgain
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    @Kyronix

The residents of Lake Superior are officially requesting the Fel Deceit Dungen to be turned on for Treasures of Undead Lords.  

We have plenty of players doing the Tram side and plenty of players requesting the fel side to be turned on.

Thank you
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • DelthorDelthor Posts: 61
    Pawain said:
    @ Kyronix

The residents of Lake Superior are officially requesting the Fel Deceit Dungen to be turned on for Treasures of Undead Lords.  

We have plenty of players doing the Tram side and plenty of players requesting the fel side to be turned on.

Thank you
    @Kyronix

We would love for it to be opened on both facets in LS, my guild does fel hunts with players that don’t like going to fel hut they like doing that, we were planning on doing it this past Saturday but we can’t when no event is going on. So please take in consideration of that and turn fel on, not just LS, on all servers. 

thank you. 
  • PPP  Players Policing Players, The Ultimate Anti Script program!!  
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited October 2020
    All these players were online and playing along with the rest of the shard.  Theres is not the largest LS guild.  Since you know so much about us, which guild is the largest?

What will stop botting in Fel?  Players and the spawns.

You clearly have not been to the event. What bots can take on 2 Paragon Rams and some Paragon Poison eles?  Go ahead show us some proof. Then you will have players in fell that will kill them.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • LaMbToYLaMbToY Posts: 14
    edited October 2020
    I don't know who @Fortis is but, you have my e-vote in any election you partake in. +1 updoot

#MakeFelGreatAgain #AllShardsMatter #ASM #YahooNewsPlsReportOnThis #Shardist
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246

Deceit Event - Felucca please.

As a sidenote, the poster @tastytreats is clearly a troll, who is only interested in ruining gameplay for a lot of players. We have an entire Discord on Europa who want to play in Felucca and some have been politely requesting Felucca be turned on, and others are being prevented from requesting, because the troll is derailing all the threads. This is not the Felucca players derailing these threads.

• DarkionDarkion Posts: 12
    +1 to Cookies comment, I would argue this would work even better on other shards where the population is less than Atlantic (Ref Mervyns comment). and be a great stimulus for players who haven’t entered fel to get involved.

Hell it would even force the likes of my guild who are pure PvPrs to do the spawn and hold it etc. Rather than just periodically wipe teams doing it.

Release this event on Fel Europa!

I’m ignoring TastyTreats as is obviously some no name trammelite.

• ChazChaz Posts: 6
    I would like to also comment.

I have no blues all my characters are red and always have been...

I only would have the opportunity to farm this in Fel and it is unfair on all other shards that this has been only activated in Fel on one server.

The amount of PvP this would create is insane and there has not been any real PvP updates for years so its about time they implement something in Fel?

What happened to risk vs reward? It just seems to be no risk is the better reward.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2020
    There is still no risk in fel, the sampires insure the items. Death is a mere 30 second inconvenience to them. You farm the spawn, you insure the items, when you die you exit through primevil and get teleported to a shrine, back into deceit through fire > destard> deceit. 

No stat loss even

Rinse and repeat... 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• I would ask the development team to please either Trust the EU player base and activate the event in fel or tell us why Atlantic players get to have more fun playing a version of uo that’s more akin to the original than everyone else? I feel like I’ve been done a disservice and would like a response. We don’t need any other changes to this event but you could have an official discussion about future fel based events to bring them back in line with the pre trammel value of risk v reward. Players are still creating PvP events of their own such as announcing level 4 of champs on general chat, scheduling and popping harrowers etc .. if you placed some sort of big reward at 8pm on a Thursday in a fel dungeon then the sort of chaos that it would bring would really differentiate uo from the crowd in that multiple people with different skills / abilities would fight it out not through some scripted pve encounter but simply because they like to play their way some solo, some in small teams trying to coordinate others in big zergs it’s the uo way please let’s have the devs play their part? 
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited October 2020
    Mervyn said:
    There is still no risk in fel, the sampires insure the items. Death is a mere 30 second inconvenience to them. You farm the spawn, you insure the items, when you die you exit through primevil and get teleported to a shrine, back into deceit through fire > destard> deceit. 

No stat loss even

Rinse and repeat... 

We get this point Mervyn, but you are still talking from a better position than us on your shard.

Let's worry about 1 step at a time hey?

1. The increased  Champs spawns, would still lead to increased cursed powerscroll drops.

2. Myself and my guild want a lot of these drops {and all other pvpers and pvp guilds} - should highly active Feluccan guilds be squirreled away on Trammel for a month? That means a huge loss of PvP, fun and excitement for the shard.

3. My guild itself, is going to get seriously bored of the repetition of this event in Trammel, and want to break it up with PvP, even better if we can combine the 2 activities {pvp and farming}, or even 3 activities with a Deceit Champ Spawn, or even 4 activities if we added a Deceit Harry into it - just think of what we could achieve in that sense, we are already having 60 Man Harries each week.

4. All of this activity would be a positive message, and show what Felucca is really all about.

I do get your point that maybe the items should be cursed, we actually agree, but like I say, your shard is receiving a certain amount of bias that other Feluccans are not receiving.

I also think it gets a bit troublesome having a risk free insured reward drop in Trammel, and having it Cursed in Felucca, the inconsistency is too big - what is the Risk v Reward that compensates having it Cursed - when it is being given for Free in Trammel?

And I don't think death is just a 30 second inconvenience to be fair. It does take a fair bit longer to ress and get up and running, we are talking a few minutes - and ultimately if you repeat that enough it will put you off, time is the most valuable thing we have, and you lose a fair chunk of time. Even dying in Deceit Trammel and having to walk out, ress, gear up, go back is winding me up.

• Please activate the event in fel on all shards.
    To be honest i thought it was a bug in the beginning, and i am shocked to see that it was done by choice.
    Who made that decision? Why? I read somewhere some dev saying that on the trial attempt they did on Europa it was quite dead so they decided it was not worth it.. Shall i remind everyone what the rewards were? Going to a champ spawn was 100x more rewarding....Or perhaps should i screenshot them? It was a joke of a test event.

Last year i am pretty sure the player base of my own shard (Europa) was alot smaller than it is this year (dont flatter yourselves devs you had nothing to do with it, COVID and stuff) and yet the content was on both facets and the event in itself was 10 times more fun and original, this year you have more players but you all basically just went like "we have that new tool, lets just be lazy and activate it, recycle old drops, add a single new one, that is more than enough"

On top of that, you guys deemed normal to activate something on one shard and forget the rest, i take it your point of view is "well more people, need more space for them to farm" and this is where you are totally wrong and naive.
    Activating it in fel creates new content, it adds in the PvP aspect of the game, which, perhaps i should remind everyone in here, is the core of this game and what made it what it was/is.

And come to think of it, i am pretty sure i am paying the same amount for my account as someone who plays on Atlantic, having a global event ran differently is just plain unprofessional

the more i write the more frustrated i get, and i got told to stay civilized so ill end it here
  • aCMaCM Posts: 5
    God forbid keeping the returning players and keep those who still plays.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    This thread has become contentious and is no longer focused on UO.
This discussion has been closed.