Shadowguard- Rooftop Accidently recalled out!

bryweyh007bryweyh007 Posts: 42
edited September 2020 in Bugs
I thought it wasn't possible to recall out of any other encounters. I was able to recall out without hitting the 'Exit Shadowguard' menu from single left-click. I have a keybind set cast recall and target the runebook I use to recall to Luna. I think I hit the keybind at least 2 times and now I have to wait for the encounter to finish to restart the rooftop encounter.

I can't even hit exit shadowguard to try and reset this.

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    You’ve always been able to recall out from the south west corner only. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Is there a way to get back in or what? I am not sure I was in the SW courner, might have been in the NE area...
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    You can re enter tomorrow 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Or try using stuck call, that should reset it
  • Thanks, going to have to wait 17hrs for server to reset if a GM doesn't help out  :#
  • Or try using stuck call, that should reset it
    That worked like a charm! I appreciate it! Thanks for your help as well as Mervyn! You guys are awesome for replying back quickly!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    That's good that stuck help works.  I had GoL on but had also planted a seed. I clicked the ok, but was transported to Abyss and couldn't get back in till next day. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • sorry for being a newb but what is GoL?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    Gift of Life, spellweaving spell.