Show me your most powerful *clean* item from loot please

2»

Comments

• DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    keven2002 said:
    @ DJAd - What was your luck at when getting these items as loot (if I may ask)?
    Well I guess it is lucky when vendor search works these days!
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    DJAd said:
    keven2002 said:
    @ DJAd - What was your luck at when getting these items as loot (if I may ask)?
    Well I guess it is lucky when vendor search works these days!

:D
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • AragornAragorn Posts: 293
    DJAd said:
    Seth said:
    *yawn...

I'll call your halberd and raise you this....

I would unravel it though cos 18 HLD

if this is what you can get by playing the New Legend sever will you be playing? 
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    edited October 2020
    Aragorn said:
    if this is what you can get by playing the New Legend sever will you be playing? 
    Not if it only comes with 18% HLD.
  • Aragorn said:
    CovenantX said:

while no.2 is obviously a bug , i think 1 is intended that i read from somewhere ring, bracelet and talisman are meant to break (those with durability) and not pof-able 
    Hey man for #2 no its not a bug. that's how POF works for antique items. First it brings you down to 250 then 200 and finally 150 after each use. This is how they work. You supposed to use it until the max durability is like < 100 or whatever then apply POF . You get to do that a couple times each time lowering the max until finally the item is worthless.

Also #1 is also intended. They don't want those items sticking around forever. they want them to wear out so you have to get more otherwise you wouldn't ever have to farm for stuff again.

here's a link for you to look at https://www.uoguide.com/Antique

Aragorn said:
    CovenantX said:

while no.2 is obviously a bug , i think 1 is intended that i read from somewhere ring, bracelet and talisman are meant to break (those with durability) and not pof-able 
    Hey man for #2 no its not a bug. that's how POF works for antique items. First it brings you down to 250 then 200 and finally 150 after each use. This is how they work. You supposed to use it until the max durability is like < 100 or whatever then apply POF . You get to do that a couple times each time lowering the max until finally the item is worthless.

what you say about #2 is the design spec but people are seeing different behaviour in the game that’s why people are calling it bug. Suggest you to take a look at the link to understand what people are experiencing for antique items. 
    edited October 2020
    DJAd said:
    Aragorn said:
    Not if it only comes with 18% HLD.
    LOL now you are very demanding, my complain on the other hand is it doesn’t come with SSI on a 5s weapon. All the properties are irrelevant if you are not swinging :smile: