Memory Book

CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
edited August 2020 in General Discussions
I'd like a book that looks like the white, pink, and blue books for Anniversary and Holiday cards.
I would like the UO symbol to be on the cover.
Let it the background color be dyeable.

I love to collect these cards, because they hold special memories.
And would love to have a book to store them in.
Let us add the cards while its in our backpack.
But let us lock it down in our house where we can show it off to the public.
Owner and co-owner only can add cards to it.

I collect the cards with former & current EMs of my shard.
Memories of past events make me smile when i think of them.
this would be a special tribute to those memories.
So I request a Memory Book to store them in.
Once added, they are a permanent memory.

===================

I know some people will think this a stupid request.
but for the people who love to collect these cards...
priceless

Comments

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    That is a very good idea, how about expanding it to contain all of the Anniversary Gifts that along the Years were given for Ultima Online ?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited August 2020
    Why don't you give away the tokens to new and returning players if you have so many that you can't store them.popps said:
    That is a very good idea, how about expanding it to contain all of the Anniversary Gifts that along the Years were given for Ultima Online ?
    The gifts are tokens. Make gift boxes for new and returning players and give them away instead of hoarding them and wanting a new container that holds tokens.

I like the OP idea.  I have tons of cards laying around that I should get rid of.  I display the ones that have meaning to me.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    I have only kept a very few cards on Siege and Sonoma, mainly because the character's name was on it from a well know Dev or EM I like.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I like the idea. I've kept most of the cards I've gotten over the years but running out of room and I will probably have to toss some soon.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    popps said:
    Mesanna doesn't like the idea of a token box. I sent her an email a few years ago with pictures of boxes that I would have liked for one. She replied with words basically saying she didn't want us to hoard them and something about the tokens being easily duped. (I'd have to find the email to give the exact quote)... 

I used to have the same thought, keeping the tokens for in case someone came back & needed them. Recently I decided they are taking up too much space and I'd rather open them for a chance to have a chars name on the items. And if the items are worth points, then they are going to be tossed. I do that with the boxes that the holiday stuff comes in, unless they are rares.