Bring back the bounty system

Remember how fun it was to be a bounty hunter? and to put a bounty on someones head? the faction system is not gonna cover the needs of people who want some excitement. Let us put a bounty on someone's head and hunt them for a reward like the old days. That was part of what made the murderer system so much more fun back in the day. now its so watered down and diluted, and felluca is a hollow shell of its former self.

Comments

• DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    +1
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    UO would lose all its Europe subs
  • crunchnastycrunchnasty Posts: 241
    why ?
    It is the reason it was removed in the first place, something about the European market and it not being allowed.  And no it can't be say ok on US shards because they can still log in to US shards.
  • InLorInLor Posts: 398
    Hell yes!
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    LOL

Yeah so your guild mate can kill you to get the bounty and split it up?

Continue dreaming
    LOL  Isn't that what we did way back when so we could make a few gold.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    if they only allowed players (To pay) to request bounties on players and not to rob HRM gold I be all for it.  A could request a bounty on B, making a deposit in the Sheriff's office and C could collect when they drop the head off at the Sheriff's Office.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    I suggested  on another thread how about replacing pardons with clemency for head hunting?

• JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited April 2018
    Bilbo said:
    They just need to leave the beheading out. UO dinosaurs can't know, but there's bounty systems in plenty of games these days.
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
    JollyJade said:
    Bilbo said:
    They just need to leave the beheading out. UO dinosaurs can't know, but there's bounty systems in plenty of games these days.
    No problem there skippy.  You do understand that the thread title is bring back the bounty system not lets talk about a new type of bounty system.  But you go ahead and think what  you want there skippy.
  • cobbcobb Posts: 172
    Bringing back the Bounty System is an excellent idea to revitalize Fel. I would also suggest incorporating a town/dungeon bonus for reds to go along with this change
    Bilbo said:
    JollyJade said:
    Bilbo said:
    No problem there skippy.  You do understand that the thread title is bring back the bounty system not lets talk about a new type of bounty system.  But you go ahead and think what  you want there skippy.
    Ok, good luck then getting it back with the beheadings. Keep me in the loop how it went :D
    JollyJade said:
    Bilbo said:
    JollyJade said:
    Bilbo said:
    Ok, good luck then getting it back with the beheadings. Keep me in the loop how it went :D
    Your reading comprehension is sorely lacking there skippy.  I never asked for it, I just told the person asking for it why it was removed.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,339
    This is why the bounty system was removed: 

That and the chronic abuse of it.
    Bilbo said:
    Your reading comprehension is sorely lacking there skippy.  I never asked for it, I just told the person asking for it why it was removed.
    And I just pointed out the reasons behind your why ;) 

Point stands: Bounty system could be added back any time. They only need to remove the beheadings..

The chronic abuse though is another point worth considering.