Guild roster incorrectly shows players that were online at server down as online

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
Both clients, Guild roster incorrectly shows players that were online at last server down as online
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002


Comments

  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,332Moderator
    At what point in time? Immediately after server up? or some time after?
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited August 2020
    shows them as online until they either log in and log out or next server down. This is actually common knowledge, just nobody bothered reporting.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

    Breaking in the young since 2002


  • CookieCookie Posts: 970
    edited August 2020

    Yep, this one happens.

    Part B to your Guild Roster Bugs - If a guilded character does a name change - the guild roster will not update the name change, unless you pull them out of guild, and then put them back in again. Several of us have got characters that show a name that we used years ago.

  • ya this is one of those really old bugs that they wont ever fix, in my guild has shown the same people as being online for months now, even though they havent logged on in months
  • RockStaRRockStaR Posts: 168
    Whitewolf said:
    ya this is one of those really old bugs that they wont ever fix, in my guild has shown the same people as being online for months now, even though they havent logged on in months

    simple fix to this one whitewolf, kick them from the guild, when they return they can find you again and get it fixed.
  • MiskMisk Posts: 61Dev
    Mervyn said:
    Both clients, Guild roster incorrectly shows players that were online at last server down as online
    This is a known issue that is already in the system.
    Whitewolf said:
    ya this is one of those really old bugs that they wont ever fix
    I would not go as far as saying it will "never" be fixed, however at this time it is not considered a high priority bug.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 2,176
    edited May 2022
    Cookie said:

    Yep, this one happens.

    Part B to your Guild Roster Bugs - If a guilded character does a name change - the guild roster will not update the name change, unless you pull them out of guild, and then put them back in again. Several of us have got characters that show a name that we used years ago.


    "seems this part B issue has recently been fixed (unpublished), does not backdate though, just updates for new name changes"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 2,176
    edited May 2022
    "I think part A (original post) of this is now stealth fixed also, anyone else can confirm?"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 2,176
    "part A (original post) not fixed"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
Sign In or Register to comment.