Pub 109 - Store Items

2»

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    A parrot? Great question also 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited September 2020
    Mervyn said:
    I have a query,

The Hawkwind robe has a hidden self repair property,

does anyone know if this also gets transmogrified onto the new item?

What item?  If the destination item had no durability to begin with, the result also does not have durability.  You have a blank robe with durability? Or any robe with durability other than Hawkwinds? Oh wow maybe that's why Hawkwinds repairs itself...
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited September 2020
    pawain, the question is. 

You have a Hawkwind robe with 255/255 durability, you may or may not realise this but some roof artifacts including the Hawkwind robe come with a hidden self repair property that is not listed in the description. 

https://forum.uo.com/discussion/987/self-repair-description-missing-on-some-roof-encounter-artifacts

The question is if the hidden self repair property gets transferred onto say a parrot. 
    (You'd have to wear the item down a little to know the answer) 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

edited September 2020
    Like I said.  They have no durability to wear down.  They look like every robe in the game other than Hawkwinds.

What are you planning to turn Hawkwinds into?
    so what if you transfer a 150 durability LT sash onto a 255 durability sash? it ups the durability? are these still available on test centre? how to claim?

edited September 2020
    The potion only works for Robe slot now.  The durability issue may be why they started with the robe slot. They dont work on the +Stealth robe. It is an EM item.

And no they removed them from TC. We should still be able to get them there and get the robes from the store to try them on!  I would have bought one by now if I could see them.
    there are replica robes that spawn with 150 durability, so if you transfer them to a parrot they will now not have dura?

Which robes?  I looked at all of mine and none have durability.  I have none with durability that have stats or no stats.
    The sash spot items like doublets, tunics and sashes have durability.
    edited September 2020
     :D
    Ya I have none of those.  You would have to test it on TC by buying a potion and transferring over.
     Or have someone take a potion there for you to test.

We need them and the store robes on TC! 
    edited September 2020
    @Mervyn
    Some of those are EM items.  You can not transmog EM items

Actually they all say EM items so no go.
    edited September 2020
    they're replicas from champs but okay.
    the real ones do not have dura

But all those links said they were an EM gift at one time, so, I doubt you can convert them to another robe slot Item.  I know you cant convert the + stealth Robes.
    You can convert them, the durability is transferred too, if transferred to a parrot - you cannot repair the parrot :(  bug report raised. 

• I don't see that as a bug. I see that as a choice. 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com