Global chat

well, I loaded the global chat on a character, and it looked ok, however when i tried to add a friend it said they are not accepting . my other account dual logged on 2 separate screens i then tried to access the global chat and it would not open the gump at all. I left clicked the character and it says refusing friend requests, so I then clicked it and change it to say accepting ... when i tried to add them as a friend in global chat. it still says they are not accepting requests.  soooo 1 account has the ability to open the global chat but is unable to add anyone, and the 2nd account cannot turn on the accepting requests nor can it access the gump from global chat. 

Comments

• MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    It doesn't seem to be working at all now on Baja, Origin, or Izumo.   Clicking the Global Chat button doesn't seem to cause anything to happen.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Yeah just got home and was like WHOOHOO more testing! And I lost my governorship because I haven't been to the kings meetings in forever:/ so I can't test that and the global chat isn't working....SOooooooooooo......I guess I'll try town crier quests but that's about all that can be tested right now....~sighs~

• ChurchChurch Posts: 40
    yep I relogged in just now and now I cannot get the global chat to open at all on either account. way to go Dev's. glad they tested this out before going live. **claps**
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,021

From the patch notes....

"Global Chat (Please note this feature will require a database update and will not be immediately available when shards are back online)"

-Arroth
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730

From the patch notes....

"Global Chat (Please note this feature will require a database update and will not be immediately available when shards are back online)"

yep saw that and decided to wait before jumping on this wagon
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    :D