Elven Heritage Quest: Arielle – The Joys of Life

Ahoy - I am running a character through the Elven Heritage Quest. I have completed all of the bub quests and confirmed with Darius. He says the only piece I am missing is Arielle – The Joys of Life. I have gone to Arielle in Tram and Fel and the only quest she wants to give me is the one for the Spellweaving quest (killing reapers).

Is this quest chain broken? Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• ChrilleChrille Posts: 209
    You can either end/ quit the quest to get the summon fey scroll or just go kill 20 reapers and then you are good to get the other quest.
  • Chrille said:
    You can either end/ quit the quest to get the summon fey scroll or just go kill 20 reapers and then you are good to get the other quest.
    Yep - tried that, but still will not present the other quest.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I thought Arielle was in Ilsh?
  • Marge said:
    I thought Arielle was in Ilsh?
    She is, I misspoke. I meant I have tried both versions of her.
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    edited June 2020
    Double click her health bar and keep clicking til she offers a different quest? Heartwood questgivers work like that.  Either that or just pick up the three baubles, mark them a quest item and hand them to her (if it lets you mark them given you are on darius' quest)

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 209
    This is the quest chain you either need to finish or quit
    https://www.uoguide.com/Synaeva_the_Arcanist
    You cant just quit kill 20 reapers quest then you will just get that one again or if you kill 20 reapers then you are done with that quest and will get the other one.
  • MissE said:
    Double click her health bar and keep clicking til she offers a different quest? Heartwood questgivers work like that.  Either that or just pick up the three baubles, mark them a quest item and hand them to her (if it lets you mark them given you are on darius' quest)

Yep - been there, tried that. Double clicking only ever presents the reaper quest. I have the 3 baubles, but when I try to make them at quest items it says I don't have a quest associated with them.

Thanks for the suggestion though... great minds and all.
  • Chrille said:
    You cant just quit kill 20 reapers quest then you will just get that one again or if you kill 20 reapers then you are done with that quest and will get the other one.
    Hmmm, good suggestion, I will give this a shot. I don't remember ever taking the quest, but been playing on and off since 97 so my memory isn't what it once was.

• Chrille said:
    Hmmm, good suggestion, I will give this a shot. I don't remember ever taking the quest, but been playing on and off since 97 so my memory isn't what it once was.

This did the trick. I accepted the reaper quest, completed it and was able to get to the other quest after. Thank you!