Catskills Fishing Contest for the month of May

EM RoenickEM Roenick Posts: 184Event Moderator
edited April 2020 in Catskills
Hey everyone,  new month new fish to catch.  This month we are after something easy...the Yellowtail Barracuda.  This can be found in deep waters in Trammel.  I will take up to 2 submissions per fisher so choose your fish wisely. Please deliver your fish between May 1st and May 31st.  If there is a tie I will determine a winner by the earliest date caught.  There are 2 mailboxes at the Britain House of Commons just north of the Britain Moongate where you will drop off your fish to be counted (map below).  Winner will have their fish mounted at the House of Commons for bragging rights.

Comments

• EM RoenickEM Roenick Posts: 184Event Moderator
    Greetings all - I would like to thank all the players who turned in a fish this month.  Hope you all had some fun out on the open waters of Trammel.  Be sure to check out Junes fish as we will be on the open waters of Felucca.

I would like to announce the fishing contest winner for May. --- With the heaviest fish weighing in at 197 stones was Pirate Roberts.  Congratulations.  Your fish will be mounted at the House of Commons just north of the Brit Moongate.  

Thank you all for a great turn out and good luck to everyone in June