Teleport Rings

ashash Posts: 4
Last minute change before PVP patch coming up!  You should either make teleport rings used in pvp rechargeable (so everyone can use) or make them have to be equipped to use and set a use timer.  Right now, people have bought up 1000s of chargers and now just teleport all over.  You see, teleport rings don’t spawn and there’s almost none around to get your hands on.  So the 10 players that bought them all up have a HUGE advantage.

This is a game where if you are faster then everyone else (because of location) you are “much better”.  Add having “no name” 13 mod armor pieces that don’t spawn anymore (people horde).  Add having crazy OP weps if you’re lucky to get your hands on.  But, even with all that, I say it’s all good because that’s just the game.  Just take out easy to escape death by spamming teleport rings!  “Good pvp guilds” that have all of those advantages and all the teleport rings just have too much advantage.  NERF teleport rings or make it accessible to everyone!!! Thank you!  

*** vvv teleport rings? vvv customizable rings/braces with 1/3 and ability to add 5 mods?  Level playing field.
Tagged:

Comments

• quickbladequickblade Posts: 291
    edited March 2020
    I think its one of those thing where its just a matter of time before there are none left or very rare, its like all these brittle 13 mods legendary gear pieces out there, imo they should wear faster they should be converted to ''antique'' tag  for being 9+ mods.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    I have hundreds of those types of items mostly invisible 
    just wondering what do those go for I don’t pvp 
  • ezikelezikel Posts: 90
    they need to fix this stupid shit .télé dismount ,télé splintering
  • CetricCetric Posts: 152
    add anny/vvv mount popping to that, sort of the same concept of exploitation.  Not sure why things like this get ignored.