My custem stone work castle.

I was happy when they added stone work to the game. Then they did the castle Design Contests. I was never really able to join the contest not much time to spend on game with family irl comeing frist.

So over a year I stated working on my castle with the stonework. Here are each floor. 

Let me know what you think.

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    That came out really good
  • DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    Thank you both.
    I really like the look of the castle was trying to make it look more grandeur.  

Would love if I could move the center tower up to the one side for a larger courtyard. I tried to enter the contest but did not finish it.

And picking the old style over the new ones and adding what I wanted was better off then changing it to the newer ones.

Most of the old style I have seen are just massive cubes.

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    How long did that take and about how much ore 

Ugly cubes 
    some of the new styles are ok but the cost is extremely expensive imho 
    I wish they would just allow full customizing on them  
  • DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    ISkett said:
    How long did that take and about how much ore 

Ugly cubes 
    some of the new styles are ok but the cost is extremely expensive imho 
    I wish they would just allow full customizing on them  
    It toke me about a year but that was not doing it 24/7 when I played. Maybe about 3 hrs at a time. Gets hard clicking all the time to raise up and such.

Then you have the balcony that was always in my plans but toke me awhile to plan it out. 

I think knowing what I know now it might be only 50 or so hours. And I know I started out with 10k stone and about 40 hammers and still have some left.