Archer build questions

2»

Comments

• Gone_FishinGone_Fishin Posts: 33
    edited February 2020
    Urge said:
    There's a ton of little hybrid templates that are super effective. Just returning you should find something solid and not very complicated until you can learn all the little mechanics and decide between what works best and what works best for you. 
    Yeah I’m playing around with chiv, Bushido and necro to see what works for me. Just seeing what abilities each has and seeing them work in game is a huge help. Now it’s easy to see the power gained by combining more than one of these.

Last night I fixed the biggest issue with my archer.... the person who borrowed my account thought 65 dex was a good idea..... 125 now 
  • Soulstones and frags will be your best friend in this journey, get them if you can.  Beats have to retrain or manually drop skills.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,052
    edited April 2020
    I dont care for ToT so I got my Archer/Bard to 120 in the Bard skills and best I can in the rest. 
    Town bonus will get him to 50 SSI.  I use Britches of Warding and Gloves of Fuedal grip on all my dexxers.  Dispicable Quiver and Hunters headress gives 25 Archery.  Arms and Gorget are crafted studded I found a nice dexxer bone chest with high resists. Jewelry has SSI and 15 tactics and 15 Chiv, 804 total skill points.  Since I changed some suit pieces I am increasing str to deal more damage.
    I could modify the Tactics/Chiv but I like the chiv abilities to last longer.

I kill the Balrons in Chaos for fame/karma. I run the peace song there to avoid freezing and poison.
    He works great in a group, I run the provoke songs on Corgul and other group things that do not area poison.   I try stay away from damage.

A fun template.  But too many mobs cant be provoked or discorded.  480 is a lot of points to have to use for the max song buffs.

temp.jpg 159.9K
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I'm surprised there isn't any more talk about spellweaving on here. Also contrasting healing ability from healing and from spellweaving :(
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    @weteamsteve ; :) Uh, de-surprise yourself, and start a thread about a specific aspect of spellweaving you find fun, powerful, or hard to understand.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)