The Fantastic Stories of EM Malachi : "Omens" still missing on the Fictions List

Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 245
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

Referring to the continuation of Forsaken Foes - or whatever - the story "Omens" by EM Malachi was posted in Newsletter #45.

If you have not subscribed to it, you will of course lose the pleasure of this story ;).

Who from this team feels responsible to complete the story line with this story here and to complete the list in the Wiki ? Click here for the link:

https://uo.com/category/fiction/

Thx Mene

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
  • Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 245
    edited June 2021

Old thread brings out of the sinking: Fits just somehow to my concern ;)

Dear EM Malachi and dear dev team

The stories with story lines of EM Malachi are still great as ever. Unfortunately, these are now always delivered nicely hidden in the newsletter and not always posted on the main page of the official website here. In addition, the Newletter Archive and the pages of the Fiction Stories are not up-to-date either.
    For small UO historians like me this is a little annoying, because otherwise everything was put in its place quite neatly.

Fortunately, most event arches are marked with a small introduction aka
    “We are pleased to bring you our next fiction series, Grim Moments. . . . .
    or „We are pleased to announce that our next event“.

But then what are stories like this one?
    „Dreams of Julia“, “Silver and Blood“, „Daughter of Eclipse“, „The Black Gate“
    “We are please to present . . . ” to be initiated. Are they part of an event ark or are they more independent stories for events out of the range?

What are the last two stories, unfortunately distributed on newsletter and forum:
    “Soul Glass“ and „Alchemist’s Abomination” that tell us about Yukio.

A short reply to the clarification and a refreshing of the relevant websites would be nice. Mariah should do this by opportunity. I remain with the request to find these great stories only in one place in the future – preferably on the website here, as not everyone gets the newsletter.

Respectfully
    Mene, apprentice writer

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    edited June 2021
    Apologies. The entire 'Black Gate' series of stories was transfered to the fiction section of the wiki some time ago, under the link Grim Moments (The Black Gate) I had not realised that the transfer of the newer stories was to be my responsibility. I will correct that asap.

The newsletter archive seems to be a little bugged, but for a full and upto date listing try this link: