Stygian Abyss

zacho233zacho233 Posts: 1
So, I will try to make this as clear as I can, but honestly it really really sucks.  My friend and I both are players from all the way back in 1998.  Nostalgia got us, and here we are again, back on old Sonoma going out to hunt beasties.  
He started a while back compared to me a few weeks ago.  I have myself a dandy GM Mage, blasting dragons, learning all the new stuff since Second Age is the most current I had played.
Stygian Abyss.  There's the rub.

I saved up my gold pieces, which I know some of you might think 86k is laughable, but it took me a decent amount of effort to get there alone, and bought myself a Mysticism Spellbook.  I trabelled to Ter Mur and trained 40 points in it.  For what?

"You fail to comprehend this magic"

Well yeah, I bet I do, it's likely because I SUBSCRIBED a TRIAL account right?

Silly silly me.  I shouldn't have done that maybe.  Maybe I need to delete everything stop the billing and rebuy the game to play with my pal?  There has got to be a better way.  IF I could buy the expansion, I surely would.  It's not possible for me to buy anywhere from what I can see.  It was granted to accounts, removed from the store, etc.

As an original player, a fella with not tons of free time etc, this has been frustrating, especially after the last 8 emails to find out that no, my original account (which was part of the whole nostalgia thing) was nowhere to be found.  
Well fine I guess, it's ok ,I just made the new guy, not too much effort there.

If I could throw money at this to fix it, I would LOVE to.  But I can't.  I just Butchered 40 points in a skill I was using to sacrifice getting the Mysticism going, and well.  yeah.  Can't do that.

I am having fun, just...  really frustrated.  

Please help.  Please?

Buster the Mage, Sonoma.

Comments

• DizzyDizzy Posts: 78
    edited March 2018
    Publish 99, currently on Test Center, will include Stygian Abyss for free for all accounts.  It's not active on the main shards yet, but another week or two would be my guess.  If you can just hang in there a little longer you'll be able to use it.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,120
    Yes, you will like Mysticism and it will be free soon.  You can not buy it now.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.