Lookout for 2020 | Ausblick auf 2020

EM LyraaEM Lyraa Posts: 173Event Moderator
edited January 2020 in Drachenfels
Dear Drachenfelsians,

with the main event this week my EM program for 2019 came to an end. This year I had a lot of fun and joy to help create the stories for you in and around Britannia.

No, this is not a farewell post and to reassure you in advance, there will be no big changes in the new year.

But there will be a big change, of a technical nature: The existing UO EM websites will no longer be available after the new year. This means that a different solution will have to be found. At the moment I am not quite sure what it will look like. If you have good ideas here, please contact me. Also the old uoem.net addresses will go away.

That means, that I will use the forum here in the future for news and information. Likewise I will probably have to switch to the "facial book" as far as photos are concerned.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me here or via e-mail. Also there is a new address: You can reach me now via lyraa.uo@gmail.com.

I am looking forward to the new year with you!

Best regards,

EM Lyraa

Liebe Drachenfelser,

mit dem Hauptevent in dieser Woche ging mein EM Programm für 2019 zu Ende. Ich hatte auch dieses Jahr sehr viel Spaß und Freude daran, die Geschichten in und um Britannia für euch mit zu gestalten.

Nein, das ist kein Abschiedsposting und um euch schon im Voraus zu beruhigen: allzu große Veränderungen gibt es im neuen Jahr keine.

Es wird aber eine große Änderung geben, technischer Natur: Die bisherigen UO EM Websites werden ab dem neuen Jahr nicht mehr angeboten. Das heißt, dass hierfür eine andere Lösung gefunden werden muss. Derzeit bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher, wie diese ausschauen wird. Falls ihr hier gute Ideen habt, meldet euch bitte bei mir. Auch werden die alten uoem.net Adressen nicht mehr verwendet.

Das bedeutet nun, dass ich in Zukunft das Forum hier ab sofort für Neuigkeiten und Informationen verwenden werde. Ebenso werde ich vermutlich auf das Gesichtsbuch ausweichen müssen, was Fotos betrifft.

Bei Fragen dürft ihr mich gerne hier oder auch per E-Mail direkt kontaktieren. Auch hier gibt es eine neue Adresse: Ihr erreicht mich jetzt unter lyraa.uo@gmail.com.

Ich freue mich auf das kommende, neue Jahr mit euch!

Herzliche Grüße,

EM Lyraa

··· EM Lyraa, Drachenfels
··· NEW! https://mstdn.games/@emlyraa
··· Follow me on Mastodon! | Folgt mir auf Mastodon! (no annoying ads, no login necessary, to read/view postings)
··· UO EM Drachenfels - Facebook

Comments