Something Amusing

LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
It's been stated that EJ accounts can join an existing guild but cannot create a new one.

Talking in Discord brought up a possible work-around....add an EJ character to a guild and then either promote or leave the guild....will that work??

It sure will!

BUT...you still cannot utilize the Town Crier (Cryer)  function so at least there's that. I am able to add members and promote as a normal guild leader but cannot use the crier.

Comments

• PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Posts: 112
    And that's why we have test center, good spot  :D
    Hopefully this will be addressed.

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    Remember there's a 20 member requirement to using the town crier for guild events.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Mariah said:
    Remember there's a 20 member requirement to using the town crier for guild events.
    Yes but when I click on the town crier it does say that Endless Journey Accounts are unable to utilize this feature so I think even with the 20 members it wouldn't work...it was late last night but will test again later today with more members unless someone else beats me too it!

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    OH on that topic of you have to have 20 members to use the guild function? Not true because I only had 3 and was able to post an event through the town crier.

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    but it should be true - so between the two circumstances I'd say this belongs in bugs