Real life, baby sitting and appointments

Between my VA appointments during the day, and mine wife's dialysis treatment every Mon, Wed, Fri evening for 4 hours and baby sitting granddaughters we are not getting a lot of rest and lots of mileage on our old car.  Where am I going with this?  Well after  the RBG mission last night I was to tired to edit the log for the article, I have the log and screen shots and if there anyone else that would wish to post or review it just ask.   I am going to take a break from the articles as they do take time to edit the log and crop the best pictures, time I do not seem to have, so no article today for last night mission.

I may have the time this weekend to edit and post a late article for the Tuesday's adventure, till then.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    More good news  :/    I have cataracts and have a appointment schedule for next month, the first of many, I am sure as my wife went thru this last year.  So expect me to be less active on the PC when I start the eyedrops, I hope it only a few months then I will be back with eyes of the hawk
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598