Endless Journey will end at the Origin Store after they upgrade to full account

As soon as they try to buy expansions and theme packs.   You have to do EACH item as an INDIVIDUAL TRANSACTION!  OMG :o  Come on even Amazon and Walmart.com has a freaking shopping cart!  Customer Service...FORGETTABOUTIT! All they do is tell you contact Broadsword as they "NO LONGER SUPPORT ULTIMA ONLINE"!  Never mind that the Origin Store is THEIR flaming pile of feces, not Broadsword's. Never mind that Mesanna has said that EA has told her she can not touch THEIR STORE.  As for EA's Customer support agents, EA could save money by hiring trained Baboons, and the baboons are smarter! As for me EA lost any future purchases for UO, Sims, and PlantsVsZombies2 from me.  We aught to all meet in California and picket EA.  Have a '60s style sit-in with tie-dyed shirts, folks songs, and chanting "EA SUCKS!". This coming week is Spring break for me how about y'all.  Seriously.  We've all spent a ton of money in subscriptions and yet they treat us like we are infected with the bubonic, septicemic and pneumonic plagues!  Why does interaction with EA end up with me wanting to scream this:

Comments

• OMG will you look at this:

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited March 2018
    It IS pretty shocking, that you're still using an aol.com email. :p Are you saying you have an issue with Don Edryl M's broken English reply ? 
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • FeigrFeigr Posts: 492
    Depends on what issue you submitted it for, honestly.  Reading your posts is sometimes hard to get to your point.  I'd imagine some of your issue is communication.  If you want some help trying to type out your point, I'd be happy to help.

The EA online chat has helped me numerous times.

I do agree that we need to be able to order multiple items at once though.  And I've even had my US Credit Card flag international charges for some reason.  It's all bonkers for sure.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,983Moderator
    While we sympathise with your rant, you're preaching to the choir here. We can do nothing to releave your stress. Try a well worded email to EA Customer Service Manager.
This discussion has been closed.