NEW PLAYERS' Tickets : what Reward (if any...) is more worth picking ?

poppspopps Posts: 3,936
edited October 2019 in General Trade
I found on some older characters some very Old New Player's Tickets, those which one needs to target another new player's Ticket in order for them to work....

Is it worth using these Tickets to get the Rewards or better leave them as a Ticket if they are considered as Rares now ?

My need is to delete this character to make another one and before deleting it, would like to know whether I should pick these Rewards or not....

The possible Rewards to pick are : 

- A Sextant
- A Coupon for a single Hair restyling
- A Spellbook with all 1st-4th spells
- A Wand of Fireworks
- A Spyglass
- Dyes and a dye Tub

Aren't all these items, pretty much, purchaseable from NPCs or even craftable ?
What is the point of giving them as Rewards from a Ticket ?

The character I was considering deleting to make room for another, has also another New Player's Ticket colored in Red which gives the following Rewards : 

- A pot of Eggnog
- An icy patch
- Decorative Snow piles
- A Holiday Garland
- A Deed for a Holiday Tree

Any advice ?

Thanks !

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    facepalm
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
    I have no clue about the red ticket (sounds more like a holiday gift ticket)

the young player ticket, you must have another one in order to pick an item.
    I already have a bunch of the hairstyle deeds, so if it was me, I'd get the spellbook.
    I'd fill it and put on a vendor. People are always needing full spellbooks.

the other items you can purchase from vendors.
    not sure if anybody would buy the hairstyles, cause you can just have your hairstyle done in Luna.

its been awhile since I have used the deeds. I can't remember if any of those items are blessed when you choose them. if they did, then they would be better than purchased ones