Idoc rework.

asunaasuna Posts: 35
edited September 2019 in General Discussions
#1I think when a house falls it should spawn 3-5 high tier peerless type monsters and some mid-weak ones im talking when that house falls i wana see 30 aggressive mobs fairly high each containing a few hundred items from the idoc " kind of like an EM event however. all account bound items i think should be sent to either a storage locker for the owner "maybe something linked to your bank like a moving crate" and these would be announced by the town/news crier as "some monsters have destroyed and pillaged a home near XX,YY . and maybe just make each idoc a mini event. and maybe on one of the monsters you get a timed scroll lets say an hour "a writ of lease for the land" that will allow the user to place in that location and after the timer goes off anyone can place.

When a house is idoc it goes into a auction able state all contents of house minus account bound items . are sent to a "auctionhouse" and people bid on the items that were in the idoc as well as the idoc location at the auction house and all money used to buy items would be removed from the game forever. items not bid on will be removed as well.

The other thought i had was when the house was scheduled to fall instead it goes public and the doors maybe get broken down items can NOT be pick up by players but instead monsters would start spawning in the house and looting it picking up the items." these then would defend the idoc from looters "us the players" and we would in turn be raiding a castle which has fallen into monsters control and we must siege the house. almost similar to a champ spawn in difficulty scaling up through the fight leading to a short boss fight. After his death an idea was that he would either drop the "key to the sieged house" and it would give an option to accept the plot "key expires after 3-6 hours IF not used and the house would fall normally" these would be announced by an npc as monsters have taken hold in an abandoned house once owned by a player and start acting like an actual event for the game. 

im having issues coming up with ways for fairness but i think it would be best to have the players need to do somthing to get said loot from an idoc and the plot space instead of just sitting for hours. 
would love feedback/thoughts. @Mesanna , @Bleak , @Kyronix

Comments

This discussion has been closed.