Pack animal bug

UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
edited September 2019 in Bugs

After this publish, using a pack animal to transfer items will now bug the pack animal to remain over 800 stones after emptied.

EDIT: The quick workaround is to put something with 1 stone weight on the pack animal. This will reset the weight. It still needs fixed though.

Comments

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    1.png 65.1K
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited September 2019
    Giant Beetles have been working fine.  May be related to just those?  Try the Llama?

Late 60s early 70s Nova with air shocks and wide tires. Dream car.  (I posted to comment on the name.)
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    Giant Beetles have been working fine.  May be related to just those?  Try the Llama?

Late 60s early 70s Nova with air shocks and wide tires. Dream car.  (I posted to comment on the name.)

Seems to be working now so far but I haven't started extensive testing yet. I also have a bonded llama that did the same but the bugged weight was different. It's almost like it did a ghost weight of the previous items. A fresh bought pack horse did the same.

Yeah, classics are where it's at. Simplicity and solid design will always be better than all this newer garbage. My dream is probably an Eleanor mustang but I'm not picky!

edited September 2019

Help is here!

edited September 2019

Update 3:  @kyronix

GM tried his absolute best but could not fix me and escalated the issue but I did my own extensive testing and found the issue. It looks to be a coding error and not a bugged character but I cannot switch characters because I'm still in que.

The issue is only with VvV supernova potions and effects my character and any pack animals I have including fresh bought pack animals. All testing and results found on Atl shard in Tram ruleset. Also tested were bulk empty bottles, bulk regular potions and bulk regs. These had no unintended effects.

The facts: Pack animals hold 1600 max stones. That equals exactly 800 VvV potions. My character can put 600 stones in my pack. I can't move but I can put that much in my pack.

The bug: If trying to load 810 potions into a pack animal they bounce back into the bank as this will overload the animal. Then cutting back to 800 potions will add the correct weight PLUS 1/2 of actual weight as a ghost weight. My character if loaded with enough to put over 600 stones will bounce back as it will completely overload me. Then adding any proper weight I can carry will result in my character being added with the correct weight AND 1/2 of the correct weight as an invisible ghost weight.

The quick solution:The screenshot above of the pack animal can be fixed putting a lower than max weight in and recalling across server line then emptying contents. My character can be fixed by recalling across a sever line with no VvV potions on me.

Please fix me? Soon?

Bump and update: @kyronix

The pack animals still behave as noted earlier.

Now my character will get the 1/2 actual ghost weight when loading any amount of VvV potions. It doesn't even have to be close to overweight now. These are potions that have been taken out of the keg and stacked into bulk.

I gave up being in que and put other character into VvV and it's behaving the same. I couldn't get any of the fine VvV players of Atl to help me test so it's still unknown if it's gamewide or if it just pertains to just my account.

50 potions = advertised as 100 stones = in reality is 150 stones now with ghost weight.

I'm out of town for work the remainder of the week. You have the step by step, GM River was witness and made ticket #9226173.